• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Ojimra markee name / ojimra5 AIM name

Prince08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Traded him with no sq/a because I did not have mine, but he had his. He recalled. Simple as that.

Accounts to look out for.

Ryan4d5-has a 60 orc hunter with rhok/lok, name is kroen and is on the illidan server.

trav123- has a 60 tauren shaman by the name of wredbull, on the malygos server.

basically just watch out for this guy at all. If he makes another MD name because of this post, then look at the neutral it will tell you.

I know I was stupid to have traded with no secret answer when he had his, but I started out with a free account and traded till I got to this loser. Well I didn't lose anything money, just my time. Oh well this site is swarming with scammers.

I don't think he is going on his aim name with ojimra5 anymore cause he's too much of a pansy to face me.

Prince08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Traded him with no sq/a because I did not have mine, but he had his. He recalled. Simple as that.

Accounts to look out for.

Ryan4d5-has a 60 orc hunter with rhok/lok, name is kroen and is on the illidan server.

trav123- has a 60 tauren shaman by the name of wredbull, on the malygos server.

basically just watch out for this guy at all. If he makes another MD name because of this post, then look at the neutral it will tell you.

I know I was stupid to have traded with no secret answer when he had his, but I started out with a free account and traded till I got to this loser. Well I didn't lose anything money, just my time. Oh well this site is swarming with scammers.

I don't think he is going on his aim name with ojimra5 anymore cause he's too much of a pansy to face me.