• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Official Suggestion thread - help make EpicNPC a better marketplace

Black Panther

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
We need a way for buyer to get merchant payment on this website. The method of P2P on it is to risky for both buyer and user.While the most common method right now is paypal-the worst payment method in the world. Normal seller can't seem to find buyer. We got torn of buyer scammer with torn of trick already. Not only they get their money back, but also get the seller account banned forever and stand a change of losing all the money(paypal will charge the fee for the payment that damage them)

Nobody likes PayPal. There are plenty of other payment options to use other than paypal. If a buyer is going to scam there isn't much you can do. Either he scams you or scams epic. Best way to avoid being scammed is get to know the buyer if they sound like they're a trusthworthy person before you do business with them. If they're nasty and being rude to you, best just walk and find another buyer.

ip hash: 541c623b2c7065408cc9dd

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Nobody likes PayPal. There are plenty of other payment options to use other than paypal. If a buyer is going to scam there isn't much you can do. Either he scams you or scams epic. Best way to avoid being scammed is get to know the buyer if they sound like they're a trusthworthy person before you do business with them. If they're nasty and being rude to you, best just walk and find another buyer.
Lol bro i have deal with so many people, and until i meantion about the other payment method half of them dis use,30% of them try and 20% actually pay me with other method.Yes no one like paypal but no one can deline the popular of it either. Atleast 4 5 years later when the crypto is easier to use people can give up paypal.

ip hash: cac51d0a27e504374108cd

Black Panther

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Lol bro i have deal with so many people, and until i meantion about the other payment method half of them dis use,30% of them try and 20% actually pay me with other method.Yes no one like paypal but no one can deline the popular of it either. Atleast 4 5 years later when the crypto is easier to use people can give up paypal.

Well PayPal has blacklisted this industry and so have other competitors to paypal so there is not much that can be done about that. You may lose a % of sales because you don't have paypal but at the end of the day you also don't have to deal with disputes so take your pick.

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Well PayPal has blacklisted this industry and so have other competitors to paypal so there is not much that can be done about that. You may lose a % of sales because you don't have paypal but at the end of the day you also don't have to deal with disputes so take your pick.
Epic said they working on the merchant method, i hope we will have it soon in the future haha

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Not sure what that means exactly. My understanding is epic got banned by paypal?
Yeah, i mean working to make an option for seller to purchase the account using their card, but this method only apply for seller that suit some requirement.
Instant payment like zeusx, player au gtwog blablabla

Black Panther

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yeah, i mean working to make an option for seller to purchase the account using their card, but this method only apply for seller that suit some requirement.
Instant payment like zeusx, player au gtwog blablabla

Why would the seller purchase their account with their own card?

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
So they pay the seller with their card or pay epic with their card?
They pay the seller through epic with their card
Seller will recieve it as a balance in the website
and they can withdraw it

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Well in that case the buyer could then scam epic just like they could if they paid by paypal.
The point is not using paypal as payment method lol,why put that in

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
It's easier to scam through your card. They can pull back the funds just they can through paypal.
That why we dont work with paypal,they dont give a shiet about evidence

Junkdog

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
Right well it's the same thing though if the buyer is going to scam he's going to find a way to get his money back card or paypal.
But the different is there are other company do care about evidence

Black Panther

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
But the different is there are other company do care about evidence

The bank is going to side with their customer so if the buyer files a chargeback he'll find a way to get his money back. I agree with you 100% paypal is bad and they don't care about sellers not just this industry but on ebay etc but lets not act like not using paypal means you're 100% protected because you aren't. If a buyer files a dispute through amazon for example, amazon isn't going to protect you and they'll side with the buyer in most cases.

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Super Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I am not sure how will be possible to mediate the payments between buyer and seller without suffering a loss. Paypal, bank payments, Skrill etc. everything is possible to chargeback after payment is done, the only way would be crypto but they are not so popular as other payment methods. I guess that we will have to wait and see if Mike comes with something different. I must say that i am very intrigued after i read how they are working on that.

ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d

anderuchi

Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
If you have a suggestion on a feature you'd like to see added to the forums please make it below. I will then reply to it and if it's a good one it will be added to the to-do list.HMM
Hello.. There is new game that realeased recently called "Girl Cafe Gun". Can you please add a forum to it for marketplace? Thank you in advance. :)

ip hash: dc785c97d6a8a0c337f58f

Dark9Ahri

PAYMENT USE WISE | NO PAYPAL | NO DISCORD
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
is it possible to add the prefix on the sticky sidebar?? so we can know which one is not sold yet on the old post that need to bump rather than check by opening one by one

1631362023710.png

ip hash: fb99c92e28ae4ef2e5079f