• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Nuka MD a scammer look here.

Omenra

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Look at this moron lol...

[16:07] Nuka MD: Hey you there?
[16:23] Omenra69: sup
[16:24] Omenra69: wask afk
[16:24] *** "Nuka MD" signed on at Wed Jul 12 16:24:45 2006.
[16:24] Nuka MD: you still got your rogue?
[16:25] Omenra69: yes sir
[16:25] Nuka MD: could i try him in a min? I'm bored as [censored]
[16:25] Omenra69: ...
[16:25] Nuka MD: what
[16:25] Omenra69: Why would I let you try him?
[16:25] Nuka MD: you don't have to let me try him
[16:25] Nuka MD: but why wouldn't you
[16:26] Omenra69: Who is this?
[16:26] Nuka MD: It's Nuka...
[16:26] Nuka MD: i
[16:26] Omenra69: Ok why in the world would I let you play my rogue? dont know you I dont think
[16:26] Nuka MD: i'm a moderator on MD...
[16:27] Nuka MD: you've talked to me before
[16:27] Nuka MD: anyway you obviously arn't gonna let me, later.
[16:27] Omenra69: rofl
[16:27] Nuka MD: what's funny
[16:27] Omenra69: Your asking someone to play an account? when you barely even know me
[16:27] Omenra69: How dumb can you be
[16:27] Nuka MD: Ya i'm dumb
[16:28] Nuka MD: [censored] off you stupid [censored], i asked you a [censored] question you don't have to be a [censored] about it
[16:28] Omenra69: Think before you speak its thats simple lol
[16:28] Nuka MD: I play people's accounts all the time
[16:28] Omenra69: GL with that peace
[16:28] Nuka MD: and for real, no ones ever been as big a [censored] as you
[16:28] Nuka MD: anyway ya , gl trading your rogue [censored]
[16:29] *** "Nuka MD" signed off at Wed Jul 12 16:29:03 2006.

Rekilen-temp banned

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He probably assumed since he had 37 positives you'd let him on since most others do. Doesn't make him a scammer. Don't throw the word scammer around that easily =/

BTW 1st post!

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Yes , i 'm a massive scammer. I talked to you awhile ago when you were asking me for help so today I'm bored with nothing to do and I ask if I can use your Rogue for a couple minutes and you act like an [censored] to me. But of course my intent was to steal an account I know would be recalled. You're a genious.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
No i'm not kidding, unless you somehow didn't understand where I was being sarcastic. Anyway, that log wouldn't proove I was a scammer, all it does is proove you're abit of a jerk...

sile

Account Disabled
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
omenra your an idiot all he did was ask you a question you said no he was cool with that but you had to drag it out on top of that you thought you could post he's a scammer learn to think what about the conversation you posted made you think he was scamming you idiot

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Yes , i 'm a massive scammer. I talked to you awhile ago when you were asking me for help so today I'm bored with nothing to do and I ask if I can use your Rogue for a couple minutes and you act like an [censored] to me. But of course my intent was to steal an account I know would be recalled. You're a genious.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black">Well if i read that, and i didnt know who you are i'd think your a scammer too.
You cant just message people and assume they will let you play your account because your a moderator lol.
Seeing how its been proven two times over recently that moderators do scam i think he took the right action in rejecting you for his own safty.

Thats just my personal opinion. </font>

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, well he does \ did know me as he asked me a bunch of questions about how to trade or something like that awhile ago. And that's why I asked him, not because i'm a moderator, the only reason I mentioned I was a moderator is too help him remember who I was. But I wouldn't care at all if he didn't want me to play his account, it's how he starts insulting me that's annoying.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Maybe he didnt plain out trust you, then you asked him that and he assumed you were trying to scam him? </font>

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well, first of all i've never scammed anyone in my life... and if I did I wouldn't just ask someone to play their account. Second he has no reason not to trust me as i've never done anything to him to make him not trust me.

But none of that matters, because a simple no would have done. Not calling me dumb, when he said I said that's cool and bye, but he kept it going not me, if you read the conversation above where he calls me dumb absolutely nothing is wrong with that. I asked him a favour, nothing else... he just has to react like a jerk (for lack of a better word without it being censored...)

Omenra

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Your intent was to ask someone you barely know to play a 1000+ dollar account. At want point of reasoning would you even think about that? Unless you wanted to [censored] someone over. I apologize if I'm wrong but its clear your a) a complete moron or b) a scammer

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Your intent was to ask someone you barely know to play a 1000+ dollar account. At want point of reasoning would you even think about that? Unless you wanted to [censored] someone over. I apologize if I'm wrong but its clear your a) a complete moron or b) a scammer

[/ QUOTE ]

And that's why you're a huge "jerk" i've played accounts that are better than yours, none of which I know in real life , so i guess that means I barely know them.

If you get over $1000 for it let me know though lol that would be amazing /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Earthwormjimbo

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

Seeing how its been proven two times over recently that moderators do scam i think he took the right action in rejecting you for his own safty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which moderators scammed recently?

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Cyrix2005 (or w/e his numbers are) and Anja
Both were found out to be scammers and kicked off the team (Although Anja was kicked off for being inactive, she was still a mod and a scammer at that point in time). </font>

beann -banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
who would want to play a dwarf rogue honestly,
dont you wish in server transfers u could change race and gender or [censored] even factions for that matter

Nuka-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol I agree, most Dwarf classes arn't half as fun to play, especially Rogue... unless it's a Warrior in which case it's cool /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif