• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Not a scammer, just a general...

s2s

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Traditz11 On aim, not sure of his Markee name.

He's not a scammer, he's just an all around [censored] and probably one of the most immature people I've talked to.

Okay, so we start talking. Everything is looking fine..

Traditz11 (5:05:10 PM): Hi , Do you still have your Rogue up for trade?
MMG Essy (5:05:25 PM): Yes sir.
Traditz11 (5:05:39 PM): What are you looking to trade for?
MMG Essy (5:06:03 PM): A warrior mostly. What do you have?
Traditz11 (5:06:34 PM): Well your out of luck on a warrior from me. I have a Warlock and Paladin. Seperate Accounts... Would you be intrested in either?
MMG Essy (5:06:52 PM): Yes, I could be interested in the warlock.
Traditz11 (5:07:01 PM): A couple questions
MMG Essy (5:07:05 PM): Shoot.
Traditz11 (5:07:11 PM): What server is your rogue on?
MMG Essy (5:07:35 PM): Destromath.
Traditz11 (5:07:39 PM): Is that Pvp?
MMG Essy (5:07:46 PM): Yes.
Traditz11 (5:07:56 PM): That's good ... Does he have his Epic Mount?
MMG Essy (5:08:01 PM): Yes.
Traditz11 (5:08:13 PM): What race is this Rogue?
MMG Essy (5:08:26 PM): Orc.
Traditz11 (5:08:36 PM): Darn , Not really looking for a horde =/
MMG Essy (5:08:42 PM): http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?866752
Traditz11 (5:08:44 PM): Was hoping for a human
MMG Essy (5:08:45 PM): There's his gear.
Traditz11 (5:09:06 PM): Nice
Traditz11 (5:09:11 PM): That's better then my locks...
Traditz11 (5:09:16 PM): Would you like to see the Lock ingame?
MMG Essy (5:09:20 PM): What does y... sure.
MMG Essy (5:09:22 PM): Server?

Pretty normal conversation, right?

Well, we get in-game. And after I inspect him, I notice he has about 4-5 epics. But all the lower level AH epics (Underworld band, the warrior epic ring, Lei of the Lifegiver, Lifestone).

So I said, and I quote, "Sorry. I don't want to trade my rogue for a undergeared warlock"

Then he starts going on about how Orc Rogues are the most "retarded" things ever.

And he goes on.

And on.

And on.

Then he says, only a "crack" head makes an orc rogue.

Okay, I've had about enough of this guy. So I log off, and before I logoff, I tell him he reminds me a lot of my son. Who is 7. They act the same. I understand someone just wants to play alliance, but to CONTINUALLY drag it out that ORC ROGUES SUCK! Okay, fine. BUT I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME.

Just before he blocks me,

Traditz11 (5:24:57 PM): FYI What kind of grown man plays an MMORPG? Get a life buddy and pay more attention to your " Son " instead of a game.

Apparentally grown-men are not aloud to play a video game. Never heard of this before, but okay.

Not saying don't trade with him, just be warned, that this guy is very rude, atleast to me.

I posted this here, because who actually reads the "Scammer" forum.

Good day, Markee.

Sunkist

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Also.. No idea who you are but you seem like an [censored] yourself. Undergeared? That's a harsh word.... What makes him undergeared.. Just because he isnt fully epic? That Traditz guy might have some issues too but who doesnt.

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

Traditz11 (5:24:57 PM): FYI What kind of grown man plays an MMORPG? Get a life buddy and pay more attention to your " Son " instead of a game.

Apparentally grown-men are not aloud to play a video game. Never heard of this before, but okay.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="black">I think by law the world would implode if a rule like that was ever put in place.

And i actually have a lot of respect for the older people that are actually willing to put up with little kids acting like that everyday to enjoy a game.</font>

s2s

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Good thing I didn't trade him then.

Thanks, I posted it on the general forums because no one reads the scammer forums. Not because I didn't know, by the way.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
damn right iam a known scammer

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to make it sound sarcastic doesn't help you when its true.