• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Not a Scam. but what do yous think

ROkosha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
There was 3 off us.

I had a Shamana
Noobian had a warrior for sale
And oddiz4u Wanted my shaman

So oddiz4u asked me to trade for noobians warrior. which means he would have to buy psionic and then traded for me. so he did. then psionic got recalled and i had nothing then.

From the start noobian said that he doesnt have the recall info for the warrior and if it gets recalled. he would give me the money oddiz4u paied for it.

Yesterday he didnt give me the money and said he doesnt owe me [censored]. now noobian has his money. oddiz4u has the shaman and i got nothing.

I told oddiz4u. just like anytrade. if i traded char 1 for your char. and his char gets recalled on me. im gonna recall my char.

Its just like that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you think oddiz4u should give me my shaman back and noobian should pay oddiz4u his money back. considering noobian put a stolen char into trade?

Shogg

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Either you get the money from noobian or get your shamen back and noobian give oddiz4u his money, trading a stolen account and having it recalled is scaming.

johhnyboy

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
that doesnt at all seem like noobian, but rokasha is a good friend of mine through out the past weeks and he doesnt deserve this...plus oddiz4u LIES and scams and heres his number 804-897-6932, he lied about an account i gave him getting recalled and i was left with nothing....

noobian is a good guy though and i think you guz should work this out.

Nuka-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Recently, I've seen a few posts about Noobian, the weird thing is just as these posts came out he had changed his AIM at well, which is a very slight inclination that Noobian may not be the Noobian we think he his, this is off the top of my head and I really have no idea, just doesn't seem like the Noobian we know to do these things and if its a coincidence he started acting this way right when he changed his AIM screen name then i'm sorry for posting this.

Again this is completely off the top of my head and this is just what i'm seeing, I could be entirely wrong in this matter.

Regardless, I imagine Noobian is innocent givin how many succesful trades he has had, however the fact is that ROkosha lost out and ended up with nothing so he should defineatly get the Shaman or Money as compensation.

Cheazer-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He changed his AIM last night. I was there, before it. He was on Addictedgamer, and we were looking for an AIM mod. He found it, called Triton, but he couldn't remember the password to AddictedGamer. So he started using Noobian14. I highly doubt Noobian is a scammer.

ROkosha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
im not calling him a scammer.

im saying. he has a chance to make this right. but wont.

so are you a scammer noobian?
or not. in that case give me what i deserve

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> This did happen, and i told him i would pay him back, so i had the money and waited two weeks to see if anything would happen, and nothing did. So i used the money and the next day he comes to me saying he got recalled and all that bad news. To cut the long story short he agreed to let oddiz4u keep the account if we bought him a gamecard, oddiz4u said ok and he'd pick one up today supposedly.

And as for the name change i did it because i downloaded a different version of AIM (called aim tritan) and i had my password saved so long on the normal aim i could not remember it (i had also heard people where posing as me under similar names) so i made something easy, and noobian12 was already taken so i went with noobian14. Though through talking to some people i found that i can get my password by changing the email registered to it, so if it really makes that big of a deal to you guys i can change it back. </font> /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ROkosha

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
the warrior was recalled with in a week. i told you and you where saying

" Im waiting for money from oddiz4u, ill give you it asap when i get it "

I waited a week

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="black"> Look, we just had this exact conversation on aim, im not going to repeat myself so all of markee can see it. If your that worried about markee witnessing it just copy the conversation. </font>