• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

NorseThors a 100% SCAMMER NO DOUBT!!! LOOK!!

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, well I see this guys post about his Rank 14 Warrior up for trade, and I also see that he wants a Rogue, so I decide that i'll ask him if he wants to do a trade with me for my Rogue. He first tells me no. Then about 8-10 hours later IM's me telling me that he wants to trade. We decide to do a trial trade, well through the process I ask him to let me transfer the Rogue to whatever server he wants but keep it on the account, so that he wouldn't be able to transfer my Rogue off to his own account and recall the Warrior, he tells me that i'm flip flopping like a politician, LoL. I'm like whatever if you don't want to just don't, peace. He IM's me again like 10 minutes later saying lets just cool down and talk it out, so I decide to talk to him.

I say let me talk to you on the phone he gives me his number, I talk to him, he tells me to wait 5 minutes. Well during that time I decide to check my e-mail, low and behold my Rogue is being transferred to a new account!! I confront him on AIM he doens't respond for few minutes then go's like whats wrong? I'm like you know what your doing, and he's like it's because I was scared, i'm like wow, f you. I cancel the transfer and change the pw. I see that on the forums he's calling me a scammer saying I have his Warrior, WoW. Well again like 30 minutes later he AIM's me being all nice, and saying he'll try to work this out my way tomorrow.

I go to sleep wake up, and check my e-mail again low and behold this mofo is trying another transfer on my Rogue at 10-11am. So now i'm sure this guy is a 100% scammer. I thought maybe last night we'd be able to work it out, but him trying this bs again, is f'ed up.

Moderator please ban, I can provide ss's of the two times he tried to transfer and steal my Rogue, once last night and once again this morning at 10am EST.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok, well I see this guys post about his Rank 14 Warrior up for trade, and I also see that he wants a Rogue, so I decide that i'll ask him if he wants to do a trade with me for my Rogue. He first tells me no. Then about 8-10 hours later IM's me telling me that he wants to trade. We decide to do a trial trade, well through the process I ask him to let me transfer the Rogue to whatever server he wants but keep it on the account, so that he wouldn't be able to transfer my Rogue off to his own account and recall the Warrior, he tells me that i'm flip flopping like a politician, LoL. I'm like whatever if you don't want to just don't, peace. He IM's me again like 10 minutes later saying lets just cool down and talk it out, so I decide to talk to him.

I say let me talk to you on the phone he gives me his number, I talk to him, he tells me to wait 5 minutes. Well during that time I decide to check my e-mail, low and behold my Rogue is being transferred to a new account!! I confront him on AIM he doens't respond for few minutes then go's like whats wrong? I'm like you know what your doing, and he's like it's because I was scared, i'm like wow, f you. I cancel the transfer and change the pw. I see that on the forums he's calling me a scammer saying I have his Warrior, WoW. Well again like 30 minutes later he AIM's me being all nice, and saying he'll try to work this out my way tomorrow.

I go to sleep wake up, and check my e-mail again low and behold this mofo is trying another transfer on my Rogue at 10-11am. So now i'm sure this guy is a 100% scammer. I thought maybe last night we'd be able to work it out, but him trying this bs again, is f'ed up.

Moderator please ban, I can provide ss's of the two times he tried to transfer and steal my Rogue, once last night and once again this morning at 10am EST.

Zouless

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Cn i ask you a question mate? (abit of topic he)

If i wanted too trade with someone, and i want there char on my account, do i have too buy a new game and set up a new account and transfer it too that?

if so how?

Zouless

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Cn i ask you a question mate? (abit of topic he)

If i wanted too trade with someone, and i want there char on my account, do i have too buy a new game and set up a new account and transfer it too that?

if so how?

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you traded or bought an account with a transferable character that you wanted on your account and new server.

This is what you do:
1.) Log in to the account with the character that you want to transfer.
2.) Click on Paid Character Transfers
3.) Scroll down the Server lists and click on yours
4.) After you do 3, your character should appear below, and have a move character button, click it.
5.) Now you'll se your character info, and their will be a scroll box for servers you can transfer to, and a check box to transfer to new account.
6.) Make a new account with same name as the account with the character you want to transfer from, but you can put a new address, phone number, and e-mail.
7.) Like 5 says, their will be a check box which will say, transfer to a new account, when you click the check box a fill in box will appear in which you type in the account name of the account you made.
8.) Scroll down and choose the server, click the checkbox and type in the new account name like 7 says.
9.) Then you click continue and it will ask for the sq/a of the new account your transferring through.
10.) Then you must enter a cc info to pay for the 25 dollars to transfer enter your cc info, and click continue, after about 15mins - 1 hour, you should have an option to move character, it will then bill you and finalize the transfer to the new account.
11.) Voila you have a new account, that only you have the info to with the character you bought/traded for. :p

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If you traded or bought an account with a transferable character that you wanted on your account and new server.

This is what you do:
1.) Log in to the account with the character that you want to transfer.
2.) Click on Paid Character Transfers
3.) Scroll down the Server lists and click on yours
4.) After you do 3, your character should appear below, and have a move character button, click it.
5.) Now you'll se your character info, and their will be a scroll box for servers you can transfer to, and a check box to transfer to new account.
6.) Make a new account with same name as the account with the character you want to transfer from, but you can put a new address, phone number, and e-mail.
7.) Like 5 says, their will be a check box which will say, transfer to a new account, when you click the check box a fill in box will appear in which you type in the account name of the account you made.
8.) Scroll down and choose the server, click the checkbox and type in the new account name like 7 says.
9.) Then you click continue and it will ask for the sq/a of the new account your transferring through.
10.) Then you must enter a cc info to pay for the 25 dollars to transfer enter your cc info, and click continue, after about 15mins - 1 hour, you should have an option to move character, it will then bill you and finalize the transfer to the new account.
11.) Voila you have a new account, that only you have the info to with the character you bought/traded for. :p