• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Noobs and More Scammers

Stormwind55

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alright lets get this out in the open honestly, im so sick of getting idiots aiming me offering me bullshit accounts and shitty ass characters that you either scammed from another idiot or another scammer.

#1 when you cant spell "YOU" you're a moron.

#2 when you contact me and you say "Hey what are you trading?!" (A) WTF is wrong with you, i didnt contact you, you contacted me hence you reading my post and knowing what im trading and (B) Try reading the ****in topic before you either (1) Try to waste my time by scamming me and (2) make yourself look like an ass.

#3 withing the passed few weeks ived come accross the same dumb ass scammer in different aims offering the same deadbeat accounts with the same weak ass lines
"Im the original owner but i made this account with a friend so its under his name"
"This is my brothers account so i cant show in game"
"DUDE TRUST ME YOU KNOW I WONT SCAM YOU!"
"I cant give you my phone number im only 12 and i live in europe"
"I dont have the SQA but can you give me yours so you wont scam me ;D"
"Im dumb is hell so im wasting your time with this bullshit"
Ok so the last one is just what i tought... but still close to what they said

Come on seriously if someone says on a given post "Im the original owner so scammers dont waste my time" What honestly makes you think you'll be able to scam that account from them... specially when they ask for your personal info and a contact # to prove legity.
Im so close to just giving up cause of all the wasted effort and time ived tried to have just trading accounts is not even funny... any who this isnt anything more then a rant if you agree post your thoughts /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Stormwind55

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
MarcusA87 (5:24:40 PM): u have swg
MarcusA87 (5:24:41 PM): ?
ThaKing55R (5:24:50 PM): what
MarcusA87 (5:24:54 PM): omfg
MarcusA87 (5:24:57 PM): do u have swg?

ThaKing55R (5:25:11 PM): asking me the same question doesnt mean im gonna know wtf ur talking about
MarcusA87 (5:25:54 PM): ur fukin [censored] you homophobic *******, curse you, die in hell biatch , u fukin **** sucker, i bet ur mom was smarter *****, u son of a *****...
ThaKing55R (5:26:09 PM): hmm...
Previous message was not received by MarcusA87 because of error (5:26:09 PM): User MarcusA87 is not available.

Prime example...

legoods

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I dont post much but the thing with your #2 problem isn't what most ppl type. I usally get "What do you have?" Which i have no problem with because i might have already traded.

But it doesn't matter i quit wow and now have a wonderful life.
By the way i have a epic warlock for sale if anyone wants...selling cheap.