• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Noobian12 = Fishy/Strange

SillyRabbit-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
<font color="blue">I gave him my Warrior account to play while I was eating. I came back and my password was changed. He is the only one with my password so I don't know. He wont respond to AIMS and I recalled it, But it seems like he was trying to trade it. When I got it back it was in the Orc starting zone and had a party with a LvL 1 Orc named icheckout. I don't wanna accuse him of anything, But can he tell me something besides not responding?</font>

<font color="green">P.s</font> <font color="red">Please I don't want any rude comments. Everyone seems to want to be better then everyone. I had people insult me. I am not dumb, I talk different while talking to people on AIM or Forums. Alot of you do to. Exp: yo wat do u have? You might insult me because I did not spell right but your the one who can't spell. Thanks</font>

negatrons

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
You're not funny.

(Your scam threads were hilarious though)

SillyRabbit-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Who are you? You love being rude don't you? Do you have a real life at home? Hmmm too many questions? Let me dumb it down a bit for you

I AM NOT A SCAMMER, IF YOU HAVE PROOF I DARE YOU TO SHOW IT.

Good enough for you?

negatrons

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Who are you? You love being rude don't you? Do you have a real life at home? Hmmm too many questions? Let me dumb it down a bit for you

I AM NOT A SCAMMER, IF YOU HAVE PROOF I DARE YOU TO SHOW IT.

Good enough for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

XTradeX(12444) and KennySplits(14205)and and SillyRabbit(15020) are sharing the same IP.

BAM
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post127463

BOOM
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post127646

UHOH
http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads...true#Post127437

Thats KennySplits, for some reason I cant search for XtradeX, I'll try again in a couple of minutes.

SillyRabbit-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Okay, Post one with TF Rogue = TRADED

Okay, Post two with looking for servers = None scammed

Okay, Post three with Epic Warrior = True Noobian12 played him and I signed off because of a power failure in my house

OOMMMM BOOMMM BAMMM!

Dcomo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
noobian's aim = noobian14...lol

negatrons

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

Okay, Post three with Epic Warrior = True Noobian12 played him and I signed off because of a power failure in my house

OOMMMM BOOMMM BAMMM!

[/ QUOTE ]

Orly so I dont see you trading with anybody, there is no proof that this account even exists and the only feedback you are receiving in your threads is that you are a scammer.

"he wouldn't even show it ingame"
"Basically talked to him on aim, he was like oh I gotta do this quickly I gotta go soon, says he wants to trade info asap. So you know I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and I did. He takes my warrior account changes pw, I get on his account no rogue, W T F. "

You havent done a single successful trade, you have only scammed others. You should be permabanned from these boards.

I'm done with you, why am I even arguing with a twelve year old?

EternaLDarkness

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

OOMMMM BOOMMM BAMMM!

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl @ your attempt to counter his flame

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">I gave him my Warrior account to play while I was eating. I came back and my password was changed. He is the only one with my password so I don't know. He wont respond to AIMS and I recalled it, But it seems like he was trying to trade it. When I got it back it was in the Orc starting zone and had a party with a LvL 1 Orc named icheckout. I don't wanna accuse him of anything, But can he tell me something besides not responding?</font>

<font color="green">P.s</font> <font color="red">Please I don't want any rude comments. Everyone seems to want to be better then everyone. I had people insult me. I am not dumb, I talk different while talking to people on AIM or Forums. Alot of you do to. Exp: yo wat do u have? You might insult me because I did not spell right but your the one who can't spell. Thanks</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black"> First off you emailed me the info saying i could check it out (this was a few days ago).

Email:

Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 20:09:36 EDT
Subject: Hello Noobian
To: [email protected]
Hello, I know your a MOD of a site. So I firgure you wont scam me. Check out this account User- [EDITED] Pass-[EDITED]

I would like to trade you for your druid because I need to transfer to Garona Please let me know.

Now after i did my background check i found out he was a pretty big scammer, and normally i would turn it down in a hurry.
But seeing it was a nice offer i showed alittle sympathy and gave him a chance.
We out a deal but at that time there was a party going on at my house and we couldnt do the trade then, So we were going to do it today.
So after knowing we were going to trade i decieded to try to post it on the TW verified forums just to see if i could get an offers.
After giving it much thought i was almost pure positive he'd try to recall on me so i made a deal:
I would transfer the char for him and give him the account and in turn he gave me SA, and i would keep SA to the druid and if he needed a recall or something i would do it for him (Sure it might not sound fair, but i was going on a limb to do business with a scammer).
He went crazy, says and i qoute:

SillyMDRabbit (3:13:41 PM): Thanks for your help, I don't think my rep is bad i only have 1 Neg
SillyMDRabbit (3:13:47 PM): And 3 Pos
Noobian14 (3:13:52 PM): on your AKA's?
SillyMDRabbit (3:14:20 PM): Yes, I made an Alt because someone Kept using my Markees because I left them on in the Libary
Noobian14 (3:14:50 PM): no one trades accounts inthe library
SillyMDRabbit (3:15:21 PM): I do, I am currently in Collage so I use a Public computer from time to time.
SillyMDRabbit (3:48:05 PM): Meh, See another Pos

Only thing i did wrong is i shouldnt have posted and should have actually received the SA to the account before i traded.</font>

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Noobian ............rofl what I tell ya my friend? HAHAHA

TOLD YA SO !

Maybe now you'll start listening /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Noobian12-Banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Noobian ............rofl what I tell ya my friend? HAHAHA

TOLD YA SO !

Maybe now you'll start listening /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="black"> Ha, i know i know...but temptation got the best of me /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Also, if you notice how quickly he rejected my offer as soon as i told him of a way where i wouldnt get scammed...thats interesting... </font>