• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

NONSTOPTRADER IF U ARE THERE IM SUEING U FOR FRAUD PAYPAL

johhnyboy

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
NONSTOPTRADER BOUGHT MY HUNTER FOR 500 DOLLARS AND REQUESTED THE MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF UR THERE IM FINDING OUT WHO U ARE AND GETTING THE MONEY FINALIZED TO ME... OR GIVE ME MY HUNTER BACK NOW!!!!!!!

ONLY ASKING ONCE TO GIVE IT BACK OR IM FILING A LAWSUIT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

AIM--------JOHHNYBOY909

johhnyboy

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
WELL, paypal said there further investigating and i will be getting money back... so nonstoptrader, good day scammer [censored] head and hope u burn /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Court order has been proccessed. Have a great next couple days...'
AND BTW FRAGULENT FUNDS>?????? FIRST OF ALL, THIS MONEY ISNT EVEN CLEAN PAYPAL TOLD ME AND WTF?!?!?!? nice knowing u

Hehatememore

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Well, if you really did file a court order against him, and he is a resident of the US, Canada, or Mexico, or one of it's subsidiary countries, he will be having a nice next few years. Well, 25, to be exact if he is a resident of the US. That is if he is lucky and the court decides just to get him for bank fraud (Which happens to be a federal crime).

Let this be a lesson to all of you 12 year olds out there who think they can get away with stupid crap like this. If you are going to scam someone, don't do it with real money, or your entire childhood, teenage years, and twenties will be spent behind bars, all for a stupid game.

So next time you think about scamming some one, ask yourself one thing: Is it worth spending 25+ years in a maximum security federal penitentiary? As with all federal crimes, anyone accused of them will be tried as an adult, and sent right to a supermax prison. I'm sure there are plenty of inmates aching for some "fresh" meat.