EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Noisetechgames Shop Eggs, Gigantamax Pokemon, Items, Isle of Armor!

Store
Shiny, EV, IV, Eggs, Items

Protonman

32   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello everyone,
Welcome to my thread :) Noisetechgames from Ebay here. Long time seller on eBay, with tons of feedback. This thread is for pokemon within the pokemon sword and pokemon shield switch games. Pokemon include:
-Non English 6Iv Shiny Ditto- 3 USD
- Gigantamax Ultra Shiny ( Square animation) Pokemon ( Get all 34 currently available for 15 USD)
- Custom 6Iv and fully Ev trained Pokemon 3 USD for 3 mons
-Legendary Pokemon such as Mew, Zekrom,
-Ultra shiny pokemon-3 USD for 3 pokemon
-PROMOTION: Purchase any 3 pokemon, and get a fourth for free :)
- Gen 1-7 shiny living dex for 10 USD via Pokemon Home transfer
-Gen 8 shiny Living dex via in game trade- 20 USD
- Isle of Armor pokemon- Gigantamax Urshifu Single Strike and Rapid Strike versions, Gigantamax Blastoise, Venusaur, Inteleon, Cinderace, and Rilaboom available as well!

All pokemon were caught and raided by me, if you have any specific questions relating to hidden abilities or other mons, please don't hesitate to send me a message :)

Paypal payments accepted as friends and family, or as product and services as well. My eBay page is https://www.ebay.com/usr/noisetechgames?_trksid=p2047675.l2559, with 1700 100 percent positive feedback. You will not be disappointed. Animal crossing items available as well :)

You can send me a PM on here, or at my discord which is Zennarde#8865. Hope to hear from you all soon. Happy hunting everyone :)

ip hash: 7ebad457b2269a36632dd7