• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

New scammer!

Pirate

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I dont know his markee name but his AIM screen name is DYEprotoBALLA2 and xdimensi0nalx . We were going to trade, my warlock for his rogue account and warrior account. The rogue he said was his brother in laws. Next day he says he wants to trade back so we do that, but I still let him play on my warlock cause we talked on the phone and I thought he was legit. he says his bro changed the pass to his warrior and that he cant recall now for some reason. I told him he can play the lock till he gets the warrior back. Then he says he cant log onto the warlock and says his bro took it to. His supposed brother (xdimensi0nalx) messages me ans says he took it and starts making threats and crap. Then he says he gave it back to DYEprotoBALLA2 and then DYE says he thinks im that i took his warrior and changed the info. 1. i cant change the info cause we never exchnaged the CDkey and secret answer 2. He logged on the warrior before he said it was changed and changed the pass.

point is hes a scammer im getting my warlock back today. ALSO if you trade over phone dont trust anyone with this number [please do not post personal info - Ace]

Arori58-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ya i know about this Dye tryed to trade me that same lock for my rogue and and he said dont change the pass because he doesnt know if its final again ..... lol and then we use a mm and its legit but when we trading he says my pass isnt working and he tryed to scame me even befor the trade was over he was doing this while he was still scaming the warlock off of Pirate Yuri things is dont trust this scammer /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

blahblah60

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I dont understand, i traded my warrior for this rogue once, but he wanted his rogue back so he gave me my warrior back. Didnt look like a scammer to me, just a very homesick trader.
-_-