• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

NEW SCAMMER!!!

getoffme

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
d1zzle13-Aim name
TAHTS HIS AIM NAME!!! HE GIVE U THE ACCOUNT INFO, S/QA EVERYTHING, even gives u all the info first. THEN HE COMPLAINS HIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN (so your acccount has been suspended or soemthing), wahtever, i never got his email password, or changed his, so that was stupid on my part. EITHER WAY, TRADES HIS GUY, GETS UR, i kept my S/QA BUT HE JUST TRANSFERED GUY OFF SERVER and ACCOUNT. HELL OFFER TO TRADE 60 WARRIOR, has a Grandmarshel one, or one with drake talon pauldrons, the 2h axe off rag, crown of des and lotta other, with an account name of FRAY183---DO NOT TRADE, hell TAKE UR ACCOUNT!!!

IM me at SchmittGay69 (AIM) for more infro
WARRIOR NAME WAS GRANDLES THAT HE WANTED TO TRAIN

-->WIth Account name FRAY183, dont trade for that accout!

getoffme

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
d1zzle13-Aim name
TAHTS HIS AIM NAME!!! HE GIVE U THE ACCOUNT INFO, S/QA EVERYTHING, even gives u all the info first. THEN HE COMPLAINS HIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN STOLEN (so your acccount has been suspended or soemthing), wahtever, i never got his email password, or changed his, so that was stupid on my part. EITHER WAY, TRADES HIS GUY, GETS UR, i kept my S/QA BUT HE JUST TRANSFERED GUY OFF SERVER and ACCOUNT. HELL OFFER TO TRADE 60 WARRIOR, has a Grandmarshel one, or one with drake talon pauldrons, the 2h axe off rag, crown of des and lotta other, with an account name of FRAY183---DO NOT TRADE, hell TAKE UR ACCOUNT!!!

beann -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
d1zzle13-Aim name

[/ QUOTE ]

ive had that account before

beann -banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
d1zzle13-Aim name

[/ QUOTE ]

ive had that account before