• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

New scammer firewall

lalapancakes

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
My rl friend just bought a 60 warlock from a guy named firewall (markeedragon name) and his aim is urcarazy. I dont have proof of the discussion since i wasnt there but my friend wouldnt lie and we want to play together. everyone aviod this guy my friend payed him 80 over paypal and the guy logged off aim and never gave him the account info.

TradeMe105 MD-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
======-----------------======
Pancake-------------------Pancake
( ) ( )----------------------( ) ( )
(O.O)-Trademe105 MD--(O.O)
O(")(")--------------------(")(")O

Logs or it didn't happeN!

blackgoat_08

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Pancake-------------------Pancake
( ) ( )----------------------( ) ( )
(O.O)-Trademe105 MD--(O.O)
O(")(")--------------------(")(")O

Logs or it didn't happeN!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol What's with the panacake thing?

wr1505

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hey, nice response to my claim, saying im trying to steal money back, when i didnt even get the account. [censored] scammer. FIREWALL IS A SCAMMER!!! HIS AIM IS U R CaRaZy. Do not deal with him. Give me the account info or your gonna get hunted down.

firewall

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
lol you're crazy. I never had a claim against my paypal. I didnt have any money sent to it either. I dont scam people. I have done good business on this forum many times. I do have a 60 account but I never met anyone in game with it. I bet you're that rijiwako [censored] trying to get revenge for me getting you banned.