EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

New pc build having issues.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
172   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am not sure if its the windows version I am using or the motherboard is not flashed to latest version for processor.

When I boot i get to windows loading screen and it crashes saying the bios is not aspi compliant to update bios.

So my Mother board is at the version for 1/2018 and there are updates, its a gigabyte motherboard ab350m and a ryzen 2200.
I downloaded appropriate bios but qflash will not read usb drive. It is in fat32 format and plugged in directly to motherboard.

Or is it because I am trying to use my old windows 7 installed hard drive? Did not feel like buying another edition of windows but probably have to.

I tried emailing gigabyte support but that could be a while. so I thought i'd pick some brains here.

ip hash: 48b0afed57b37bb0274a4c

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1166   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Does it fail during loading of the win 10 installation, or the actual OS after it's been installed?

ip hash: 0a11646ac06406ad8a55e9

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
172   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
@The Integrity windows 7 is already installed on this ssd and i was hoping to use it to save 125+ dollars but I do not think I can. But I am not sure if my issue is bios or windows related.

I basically have 2 issues unable to update bios and windows crash.

The box for motherboard says its ryzen 2000+ bios but I dont think it is because of bios dates but the information on bios level doesn’t state that information.

I’d rather not buy an older ryzen chipset to get computer bios updated either.

Everywhere i read says usb has to be fat32 formatted and it will work but it will not. Most posts with this issue do not have a clear resolution. People post what to do and no one confirms if it worked or others are just unasnwered.

My other motherboard is easy to update bios insert usb hold flash button on motherboard and it was done.

When I go i to qflash on this mboard it recognizes hard drive but not usb. Its so wierd and aggravating. Gigabyte support site has nothing at all. No manual in box. The site has a manual, great! But not troubleshooting at all in manual thats barely in english.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
172   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
The build took about an hour lol, the getting it to run? 2 days and no progress

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1166   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
So do you want to keep win 7 or install win 10 over it?
I don't think that it's related to the CPU.

You are getting a crash probably because Win 7 is installed as legacy and with a MBR scheme, while your motherboard is expecting only uefi. Another problem would be if the HDD was in IDE mode instead of AHCI in your previous PC when win7 was installed. But I doubt it since it's an SSD.
Check your bios for an option where you can set an operating system. It would usually have an option between Win10/8 and OtherOS, which should be set to otheros in case of win7.

As for the bios update, make sure that your flash drive only has one partition. Also check it's partition table, to see if it's MBR or GPT. Maybe your bios flash tool does not support GPT (which would make no sense but it's possible).

ELKIDO

Ultimate WoW Service
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
544   1   1
Rating
99.8%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Did you try installing Windows 10? Why do you go with windows 7 on such a good machine?
I would try this first.
You dont have to buy new windows licence, just download cracked version, i can give you some links.
Also i wouldnt advise messing with bios as you can easily break the system+after that your warranty is void(if you update bios)

ip hash: bbb2151ad0f35566143719

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
Former Mod
172   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Only windows 7 because thats what have laying around in another pc i was just trying to get it up and running and see where i need to go. If you have a link can you pm me it? Thank you.

The Integrity

Verified Middleman
Middleman
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Staff member
1166   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
I'd recommend to use Windows 10 LTSB 2016. It is the version most similar to windows 7. Automatic updates can be disabled, telemetry can be disabled, uses the old apps from win 7 (calculator, paint, media player, photo viewer etc.) instead of the trash store apps, no microsoft edge, no windows store, windows defender can be turned off and many other benefits. :D
It gets only security and optimization updates (no large upgrades every 6 months, can't break anything) and it's supported until 2025. Basically the true successor to win 7, but microsoft does a pretty good job at hiding it's existence, since it wants to own your PC.

You can find a download for it by searching for the iso file name "en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483".
It's not cracked, you'll need to find that separately.

✅EpicBoost✅

🔥3+ Years Pro Player🔥Diablo 3 Boosting Service🔥
Trusted Upgrade
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
360   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Only windows 7 because thats what have laying around in another pc i was just trying to get it up and running and see where i need to go. If you have a link can you pm me it? Thank you.
still having trouble?

ip hash: 224d9cf98ed85077be1052