• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

NEKCIHC - SCAMMER(STORY INSIDE)

Danny05

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Worked out a deal for my 75SAM for his 75SMN, used a MM that unfortunately didn't have FFXI, (He's a very good person though if you read ahead) so he sent "his account info", and he sent mine. I was sorta afk at the time so didn't have much time to respond, Login details were fake, and mine were real. He changed password, and then signed off AIM, and came back on pretending to not know what I was talking about. I then worked with the MM that then talked to an Administrator here to get Nekcihc's IP address. I traced him down to the Arizona area multiple times with multiple different programs and sources, and contacted his ISP(cox.com) and filed a abuse complaint([email protected]) and am waiting for a reply. Do not do business with Nekcihc. He will sound legit, offer pictures, offer middleman, but gives fake account info. Also, I had the account I traded, re-activated yesterday with my credit card information and real name and address and all that. So a recall wouldn't be hard at all, or just to "ask for my password because I forgot it." I wish he would use my CC for something, then he could spend the next few years of his life in jail for federal fraud. I have all of our AIM convo's saved in .html format, anyways I think if his ISP finds him guilty of this(which I will work with to make sure it happens) then that would put a stop to him. Also if hes scammed anyone else that hasn't reported him for abuse, or posted here please let me know. Contacting SE tomorrow because their lines are closed now, but he will not get away! Let there be justice!

BEWARE:

Nekcihc
AIM: hollatchawiteboi

Anyways for those of you people that actually read this, what do you think?

I was told he was going to be banned, and since this is one of the biggest websites for this type of thing, it should eliminate some of the possible scamming, but you never know.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
I then worked with the MM that then talked to an Administrator here to get Nekcihc's IP address.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me who gave you that IP thank you /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

randomhero890

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Hey I live in AZ. If you pay me enough I'll go drive to his house and toss him a beating.

omg omg omg j/k about the beating part plz don't ban me /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif