• Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.
  • I will be hosting an AMA (ask me anything) session on Tuesday Aug 23, 2022 on our Official Discord channel.
    We will start at 1:00pm EST and it will last 30 mins. If you want to ask me any questions, feel free to join and participate :)

Need help with a GW account. read.

defender

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Rating: 90%
Member Since February 5, 2006
Total Feedback: 20
Unique Feedback: 20
i need someone who knows alot about GW and has good rep with MD forums to help me out with something.. i bought a couple GW accounts awhile back cos i wanted to try out the game, i soon realized the game doesnt work well with my comp when it locked up every 20 mins..

I never got a chance to learn much about the game before i gave up on it, so now i have one of the 2 accounts sitting here and i wanna sell it. but id need someone who knows about the game to go on the account and check out all the chars and gear and give me a listing on whats good and an idea of what to sell it for. if the account sells ill give the person a share of the money i get, and feedback.

Contact me if you can help. thx