• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Need help - taking back money.

meshfx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I sent money via paypal to a verified user about a month ago for an account, he took the account back... is there any way to get my money back with paypal or with my bank? has anyone been able to do this? please help

Joel

meshfx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I sent money via paypal to a verified user about a month ago for an account, he took the account back... is there any way to get my money back with paypal or with my bank? has anyone been able to do this? please help

Joel

bossxii

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Joel

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely, Paypal does not cover "virtual" items. If your bought the Boxed game maybe, but then again if he shipped it to you then he delivered as promised.

To correct the other two replies. Paypal gives you 45 days to file a claim. A claim simply opens communication to the other party involved. IF nothing is done it will be escalated to a dispute with paypal AFTER 20 days. Once then happens if Paypal see's it's a issue over a wow account or any "virtual" item case closed no money will be refunded.

So to recap, 45 days to file, although likely won't do you any good unless you can prove your account was hacked/diff IP's etc..

After opening a claim, 20 days no response it's likely closed by paypal as they don't cover such items.

bossxii

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Joel

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely, Paypal does not cover "virtual" items. If your bought the Boxed game maybe, but then again if he shipped it to you then he delivered as promised.

To correct the other two replies. Paypal gives you 45 days to file a claim. A claim simply opens communication to the other party involved. IF nothing is done it will be escalated to a dispute with paypal AFTER 20 days. Once then happens if Paypal see's it's a issue over a wow account or any "virtual" item case closed no money will be refunded.

So to recap, 45 days to file, although likely won't do you any good unless you can prove your account was hacked/diff IP's etc..

After opening a claim, 20 days no response it's likely closed by paypal as they don't cover such items.

meshfx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I've heard of people being able to do Chargeback's on their credit card through their bank..

How do i go about doing that? is it even possible?

meshfx

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I've heard of people being able to do Chargeback's on their credit card through their bank..

How do i go about doing that? is it even possible?

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Charge back is if you payed with your Credit Card, then you can call your Credit Card up and say you were scammed, and they'll do a chargeback, doesn't always work but if you b1tch at them they most likely will do something about it.

As for Paypal, they suck! They don't do jack to protect you against scams over virtual items.

sktigerjs

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Charge back is if you payed with your Credit Card, then you can call your Credit Card up and say you were scammed, and they'll do a chargeback, doesn't always work but if you b1tch at them they most likely will do something about it.

As for Paypal, they suck! They don't do jack to protect you against scams over virtual items.

blackphayte

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess I am in deep [censored] unless I go yell at my bank.
Which I tend to do a lot anyways. Thanks for that info! It's much appreciated! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

blackphayte

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess I am in deep [censored] unless I go yell at my bank.
Which I tend to do a lot anyways. Thanks for that info! It's much appreciated! /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif