• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling NA Starter Ayaka Hutao Kazuha $9.99 ★ 80+Pulls Acc ★7/24 Instant Delivery★

Type
Average
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
Bind
  1. Not Bound
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 1+
  2. 3+
Original Owner
Yes

dokkanbattleaccount

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Country
China
Why buying from DDD Game Store ?

● 7/24 Instant delivery, you will get your accounts immediate after purchase.

● Because everything is automatic, so we can offer you cheaper price due to manual cost saving.

● Over 5000+ successful transaction and 400+ happy customers' reviews proves DDD game store is a trustworthy website.

Line: dddgamestore
Discord: DDDAccount#7529
Telegram: @DDDGameStore
Working Hours: EST 10:00 am - 9:00 pm, PST 8:00 am - 6:00 pm

click the picture to make puruchase!!

Ayaka 20.jpg -----$9.99

hutao 20.jpg -----$9.99

Kazuha 20.jpg -----$9.99

85chou 7.jpg -----$3.8

100chou 13.jpg -----$6.88

Attachments

• hutao 15.jpg
    hutao 15.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 3,062
  • klee.jpg
    klee.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Tartaglia 30.jpg
    Tartaglia 30.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
  • yuanshen 20zichou 8.jpg
    yuanshen 20zichou 8.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 29
  • eula 30.jpg
    eula 30.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
ip hash: a6aaa9c43888974c643193
Reactions: Lucashe

dokkanbattleaccount

Professional Seller
Country
China
ip hash: dc0dba40f919b0577128fb

Babykas

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
seller got confused with accounts but sorted it out fast. he offered a refund but i justy chose something else instead :)

ip hash: b575162d395942102d55ce

dokkanbattleaccount

Professional Seller
Country
China
seller got confused with accounts but sorted it out fast. he offered a refund but i justy chose something else instead :)

Thank you for your business and feedback. Could you also Click "submite feedback" on the top of the thread? Thanks

feedback.png

ip hash: 58339b99a5b604c9b6e25c

dokkanbattleaccount

Professional Seller
Country
China
Is the Razor and Wolfs Gravestone account still available

yes

[NA] Wolf's Gravestone+Chongyun×2+Noelle+Ninguang-------$10
[NA] Wolf's Gravestone+Razor
+Sucrose+Ninguang+Xiangqiu-------$15

ip hash: 58339b99a5b604c9b6e25c

Parminister04

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Banned - Scammer
Would I be able to get a Venti for the price listed above?

ip hash: 2596c3f1dac6b6ae760c1c

dokkanbattleaccount

Professional Seller
Country
China
Hi I'm new at this. Can I buy this?

of course, add my discord DDDAccount#7529 or send me message through epic to make purchase

ip hash: f0377787236995d4a069a5

Initialess 3679

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Trash Seller

I buyed an account to him, he was strange at the begining making excuses like he just wake up or thigs like that. (He was in invisible mode). I sended the money with screenshot, and he never replied so I knew something was strange. And later after 40 he told me..."ok I got the payment", and 1m later....ohhhh sorry, the account was sold by a friend... So this guy is telling me that he even let other users enter in his accountos for sell, so he's not even the owner of the accounts that he sell. I think this smart guy just sold the account to another guy while I was waiting for him, and now thanks to this guy I need wait between 1 month and 1 week so the refund can be accepted in my CC.
Just a waste of time and money this seller

dokkanbattleaccount

Professional Seller
Country
China
Trash Seller

I buyed an account to him, he was strange at the begining making excuses like he just wake up or thigs like that. (He was in invisible mode). I sended the money with screenshot, and he never replied so I knew something was strange. And later after 40 he told me..."ok I got the payment", and 1m later....ohhhh sorry, the account was sold by a friend... So this guy is telling me that he even let other users enter in his accountos for sell, so he's not even the owner of the accounts that he sell. I think this smart guy just sold the account to another guy while I was waiting for him, and now thanks to this guy I need wait between 1 month and 1 week so the refund can be accepted in my CC.
Just a waste of time and money this seller

This is what happened, it's 8:10 AM in my place, I am still in bed, he thought I was lied to him. This guy already bought 1 account from me several days ago, he is just a reseller himself, always trying to find cheap account and sell to other people. He just did't get what he want this morning, and this pissed him off. I didn't scam his money, I sent refund already. Obviously he is not happy with this end. Because he is already find a buyer for this account, and he deided to make a big money on it. I am sorry to tell you, the account was sold, because it was cheap, did you see it on my thread? Closing sale!!!!!!! I have sold 100+ genshin impact accounts on ebay and on epic, never had any issue. So don't come back again, you are not welcome here in my store !!!!

It was my fault that I asked the buyer to send payment before I confirm the account information. But I think the buyer get Overreacted, because it would happened to anyone, the account you paid for was out of stock. I already sent refund at once. My friend worked very late at night, and he may sold some accounts that I thought were still available. I made a mistake, but i think this mistake is not enough for a negative feedback. I am not a scammer. I worked for my reputation very hard also, I sold over 100+ accounts already with no issue. I tried to solve buyer's problem, find another account for him, but he was Non-negotiable and decided to take action to me. He said I am a trash seller only because he need to wait 2-3 days to receive refund?, this make me angry, he already bought an account from me some days ago. I thought he was a nice buyer, I was wrong. He is also a trash. without respect and rude buyer, that's why I left feedback to him also.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
ip hash: 822d5943f795878d4c9d5e

Elena123

Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Multiple Accounts
Hi, any first time discounts? Im very sorry if I sound cheap, Im just on a tight budget. I dont mean to disrespect your polices if thats the case.

ip hash: 7c5b1ac0e982467eb620ff

Elena123

Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
100% The Best

This was my first purchase ever and I must say it was a really good experience. Delivery was made instantly once payment was confirmed, customer service was also A class with a clear and professional manner. I highly recommend this service if anyone i seeking to purchaser an account. Thank You

Edison

Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Just wanted to say that I bought an account from this vendor and he was very fast and efficient. The only trouble was that the details were in an email that was sent to my spam account. But he verified and got it sorted out for me. The account was short by 10 draws so he gave me a bonus account and I got to keep the old one. Would definitely highly recommend!

ip hash: e60400ef0edbc06d5b0536