EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling NA Asura - Currency, Job Points, Missions, Powerleveling, R/M/E, Startups

Item/Service
Farming

nocturnae

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
151   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'm currently offering a multitude of services primarily on Asura server. If there is a service not mentioned that you are looking to acquire or you are not located on Asura please PM me to discuss the details. Please include all relevant information and any questions you may have and I'll provide a quote asap.​
I'm an experienced NA player since release. I began selling gil in 2011 on a website named EGS and established loyal clientele that have transacted with me for years to this day. I enjoy playing the game in my own free time, as such I understand and respectfully fulfill requested services discreetly. All services that involve access to your account are done on a secure and unique ip on my VPN that has not been used for any gil transactions. The dedicated ip address is made to order to match as close to your vicinity as possible to prevent suspicious login activity.​
You can add me to Discord with any questions, please be sure to copy paste the user ID so that you reach me and not an impersonator.​
Discord: Nocturnae#9329
Please be careful of scammers. I do not use any other messenger besides Discord. Anyone that directly contacts you using any variation of my name is a scammer and should be immediately blocked. I do not initiate correspondence or solicit, I respond to inquiries written to me for business. Any confirmation of an order will always be through EpicNPC via PM. If you're a reseller your messages will be deleted.
Note: If you are in possession of a standard EpicNPC membership please ensure that your inbox is capable of receiving messages. There may be limitations to your messaging system depending on your account level.

Payment/Pricing
Paypal is the preferred method of payment. I check that all buyers have a verified account. Western Union is also accepted and may be requested depending on the circumstances. Middleman services for currency (Alexandrite, Dynamis, Gil) and items are welcome at the buyers expense. Any transfer fees are your responsibility.​
Pricing will vary and are subject to change depending on the services you request. Any progression you may have is taken into account and can be discounted off.​

Services
Gil
Please PM for current prices and include how much you are looking to acquire. Trades are handled discreetly by a leveled character, not level 1, nor with a randomized gibberish name. The process of gil transaction I use is beneficial to the safety of your account. The majority of my gil sales are to repeat buyers to whom I normally give an incentive to, ie; extra gil at no expense.​
Alexandrite, Dynamis Currency
All currency requests are handled on a case by case basis. Please inquire with the volume of currency you wish to purchase. Pricing is based on the current in-game economic value in relation to the current rate of gil services.​
Missions
You must possess the appropriate expansions and have (1) level 99 job, preferably geared and available for use. Even ilevel 117 sparks gear is acceptable. If your character requires it however I will gear it to 117 at no additional charge.​
Mission completion times depend on any limitations such as hourly or sometimes Japanese Midnight waiting periods which are often required in-game before continuation. Any partial completions are taken into account and discounted off the price. All details can be discussed in private should you have any questions.​
$20 per City Rank 1-10
Bastok, San d'Oria, Windurst​
$20 per expansion
Rise of Zilart​
Requirement: Must have at least Rank 6 City completed.​
$30 per expansion
Chains of Promathia, Treasures of Aht Urhgan​
$45 per expansion
Rhapsodies of Vanadiel (Includes: SoA 2-7-1, WotG 8), Seekers of Adoulin, Wings of the Goddeses (San d'Oria Allegiance only)​
Requirement: For Rhapsodies of Vanadiel, you must have completed missions in their entirety or be on the exact missions listed:​
City Rank 6, RoZ 4, SoA 2-7-1, ToAU 22, WotG 8​
If you do not meet the requirements above please let me know your current progression and it can be worked out! :)
$50 Captain Mercenary Rank (Treasures of Aht Urhgan)
Includes PSC to Captain or $1 per incomplete Assault​
Please note other sellers often use various packet injection methods and position hacking to complete missions faster than is normally possible. The most common usage is warping to unregistered HP crystals and Survival Guides. While this does reduce the time necessary to perform completions, it has resulted in some of my clientele being banned under others sellers' services. I do not employ these methods in the requests I receive.
Please simply be aware if the time quoted to you is unreasonably good then this is very likely such a case.
Power Leveling
All options include Escha Beads and Silt.​
$5: (1) 99 Job​
$15: (1) 99 Job + (1) 50 Subjob + 1m gil​
$30: (2) 99 Jobs + (2) 50 Subjobs + 2m gil (Includes all Genkai/Limit Breaks)​
Except for (2) jobs (BST or NIN) any advanced jobs must already be unlocked or an additional $3 is assessed per advanced job. This is due to some jobs requiring more time to acquire ie unlocking an expansion area or it's a lengthy quest. This additional fee does not apply to starter packages.​
Job Points (Capacity Points)
You must possess as close to 100% CP Bonus as possible. Your overall bonus must be before any enhancements from equipment (armor, rings). This number is based off of all bonuses except for 1 regular expansion, RoV, gear and all WKR. This is to ensure the entire process is completed in a timely manner for everyone involved.​
Available Completion Bonuses:
30% Bastok, San d'Oria, Windurst (10% each)​
10% Chains of Promathia​
10% Rhapsody of Vana'diel​
10% Rise of Zilart​
10% Seekers of Adoulin​
10% Treasures of Aht Urhgan​
10% Wings of the Goddess​
Seekers of Adoulin Content​
10% 10/10 Lair Reives​
28% 14/14 Colonization Reives​
18% 06/06 Wildskeeper Reives​
Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Key Items​
30% Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 3-3 "Rhapsody in Fuschia"​
30% Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 3-19 "Rhapsody in Puce"​
30% Rhapsodies of Vanadiel Mission 3-28 "Rhapsody in Ochre"​
If you require a bit of a bonus I also offer completions for reives. This includes SoA HP and Waypoint registration if your character requires them. Completion time varies due to other players also participating in the following clears, please PM for more specific information.​
$30: All Colonization + Lair Reive Completions​
$20: All Wildskeeper Reive Completions​

For Job Points, both the groups and camps are rotated at least twice daily. Unlike other sellers I do not stay in one spot 24/7 utilizing the same characters. Your privacy and account safety are of utmost importance to me. All sparks are converted to gil unless otherwise requested. I offer different options and the information below is based on 0-2100 points at full time usage during non-campaign times. Completion time will vary depending on your overall CP bonus.​
Apex
Gil: 1-2m​
Time: 2-5 days​
Escha/Reisenjima
Gil: 15-30m​
Beads/Silt: 20k-50k Beads / 4m+ Silt​
Merits: Unlocked during turn-in's.​
Time: 3-8 days​
Please PM for rates and schedule availability.
Startup Player Package
You must possess all expansions in advance.​
$150 Includes the following services:
(4) 1-99 Jobs of your choice, includes Genkai/Limit Breaks​
(4) Subjobs to level 50​
(3) Combat or Magic Skills to cap​
(1) Rank 10 City Completion of your choice​
(5) Of each REM Chapters 1-5​
The following missions will be completed to full:​
Chains of Promathia, Rise of Zilart, Treasures of Aht Urhgan​
The following are also included:​
5 Million Gil​
All Purchasable Maps.​
Basic Trusts Unlocked.​
Mount (Raptor) Unlocked.​
Gobbiebag to 80 inventory slots.​
Dynamis City clears for Xarcabard access. Any relic armor drops are yours and stored.​
HP crystals, waypoints and survival guides for ease of teleportation are acquired in the process of your missions.​
SoA is unlocked (if the expansion is available) and imprimaturs are started immediately.​
Abyssea and Voidwatch stone acquisition are initiated the first day.​
Please note other sellers often use various packet injection methods and position hacking to complete missions faster than is normally possible. The most common usage is warping to unregistered HP crystals and Survival Guides. While this does reduce the time necessary to perform completions, it has resulted in some of my clientele being banned under others sellers' services. I do not employ these methods in the requests I receive.
Please simply be aware if the time quoted to you is unreasonably good then this is very likely such a case.
Mythic Weapons
Completion of all the following quests, this does NOT include 30k Alexandrite. Any progression you have already is taken into account and discounted off the total.​
$300 Includes:
An Imperial Heist
1-99 Nyzul Completion​
1 Vigil Weapon + WS Unlock, must have adequate combat skills and equipment​
3 ToAU NM, 4 Salvage Chariots, Odin​
Duties, Tasks, and Deeds
1 Balrahn's Eyepatch (100k Therion Ichor)​
1 Copy of Wyrmseeker Areuhat (150k Nyzul Tokens)​
Assault Log Completions (Captain Rank required. An additional $25 with the package if necessary, half the regular cost)​
Forging a New Myth Items
Sarameya's Hide, Tinnin's Fang, Tyger's Tail​
Please PM for a more detailed list of information, additional potential discounts and schedule availability.
Aeonic Weapons
Scheduling is limited to Fri-Sat NA time (GMT-8). If you require assistance with Escha beads please contact for pricing and availability.​
Relic Weapons
Price will vary depending on in game value of currency. Please inquire for more details and include the weapon(s) or currency you are looking to acquire.​
Empyrean Weapons
Price varies depending on the requested NM. Please inquire for more details and include the drop(s) you are looking to acquire. I also provide services for all other aspects regarding Empyrean weapons including pre-trials, Heavy Metal (HMP), Riftcinder or Riftdross!​
I do not farm the following NM's: Apademak, Chloris, Glavoid, Kukulkan.​
Afterglow Packs
10,000 Afterglow packs are almost always ready on request or normally available the same day. Pricing is based on in game value of currency and slightly discounted. Please inquire for more details and include the type of stone and amount you're looking to acquire.​
Trials
For any R/M/E trials you must possess Abyssea teleports and adequate traverser stones. Most trials are completed within 1-3 days depending your available armor, atma and any competition.​
Approximate completions times given are subject to change from various factors including; natural disasters, service outages, emergencies, game updates or uncommon incidents where a bug occurs or proper requirements are not met in game.

Last edited:

r34dy5t34dydr4w

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1143391-Accused-of-scamming-Here-you-go?p=5533762#post5533762
Sent you a PM.

ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

sierra360

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
32   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
PM'ed you sir.

r34dy5t34dydr4w

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
11   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Scammer https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1143391-Accused-of-scamming-Here-you-go?p=5533762#post5533762
Sent you a PM.

nocturnae

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
151   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Please ensure that your inbox is clear to receive messages. :)

If using a regular account on EpicNPC there's a limit to the amount of mail your inbox and outgoing boxes can contain.

nocturnae

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
151   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I must stress again if you possess a regular EpicNPC account please ensure that your mailbox is capable of receiving mail. I've been contacted by a couple of members that are unable to receive my reply due to this issue.

4   0   0
Country
Taiwan
Multiple Accounts
Are you online and available now for one job 1-99? Not a new character. I have access to adoulin and have unlocked multiple rhapsodies of vanadiel exp boosts

Palacion

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
real nice and genuine dude. made me over 2 relics of currency super quick and helped explain alot to me from his own time

bb18mn

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
He technically leveled 3-4 of my jobs while doing missions for me due to JP Midnight restrictions on top of some decent equipment. You pretty much made me decide my best mission power leveler. Thank you so much. This means a lot to me.