EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [NA] 6SSR Endgame account , Waver+Raikou+Archuria

Mobile OS
Android, IOS
Mobile Region
Global
Filter
Account

Arklash

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
32   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
I ONLY DEAL THROUGH DISCORD, AND EPICNPC.

Please note that I WILL NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE YOU FIRST OUTSIDE OF EPICNPC. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.
My only Discord:
Arklash#9663

Also, be aware that by contacting me, you're already accepting the following Terms & Conditions:

1. Always ensure that you have authorization to use the accounts you use to contact me, and for the Payment method you use to pay me. (Paypal, Credit Card, Bank notes,etc)
  2. You may not share your Account or password with anyone, In the case you are a parent or guardian, You are liable for all activities conducted through the Account, including any activities which may be conducted by your minor children that you allow to use your Computer/Cellphone or other devices.
  3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and password of any accounts related to you, and you will be responsible for all uses of your User Name and password whether or not authorized by you. Security of your accounts is your responsibility.
  4. If the buyer wishes to use a Middleman, any fees/expenses related to it will be ON the buyer.

6SSR Endgame Account , Main Story: Shinjuku CLEARED

-SSRs: Void Shiki, Summer Altria, Maid Alter, Tamamo Caster, Waver, Raikou
-Welfares: Elizabeth Brave, Ishtar Rider, Kintoki Rider, Scathach Assassin, Mecha Eli-chan, Paul Bunyan (All NP5 and can FA)
-Grails Used : Cu Chulainn x2, Babbage x2, Cursed Arm Hassan x3, Arash x1, Paul Bunyan x1
-Grails Remaining: 6 in inventory, 4 from EoR
-7 Lores remaining

Price: 40$USD F&F , 60$USD if G&S
Will upload images later, will be faster if someone inquires about it

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Arklash

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
32   0   0
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
Quick Smooth Transaction

He's the Admin of the Discord server! He's very trustworthy, after making sure you are a legit buyer the transaction goes quick and easy! The whole process was less than an hour! 10/10 would recommend!
I actually left that server now to someone else so now the link isn't on my posts anymore. but I must thank you indeed for your purchase! Hope you're enjoying the account!

ip hash: a6410942108f9c2686297c