• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

N1TEH4WK 25=an idiot SCAMMER!!

ThexLegend - Banned by Dodger

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This Idiot is so stupid. i mean..i want people as stupid as him dead. he doesnt even know how to scam. lol. he says OH, nm i dont want to trade, yet he starts trading with someone else on the spot. i say scammer alert. tryng to make his rounds.

dragoondermin: hello, your trading your mage still?
N1TEH4WK 25: yes
N1TEH4WK 25: well??
dragoondermin: sorry phone rang
dragoondermin: yes i have a lvl 60 rogue
dragoondermin: epic mount
dragoondermin: rank 4 or 5 on pvp
dragoondermin: yeah close to 5
dragoondermin: well geard.
N1TEH4WK 25: gear?
N1TEH4WK 25: like sc etc..
dragoondermin: yes SC and epic leggs.
N1TEH4WK 25: and weapons?
dragoondermin: Heartseeker and ass blade with Crusaders ( and also have 2-3 more dark blue weps in bags and full set of armor that has +%crit).
dragoondermin: lots of flash powder so hes ready top pvp and POOF* begone =)
dragoondermin: to*
dragoondermin: great rep
dragoondermin: and account paid for another..2 weeks
dragoondermin: i know your mage isnt that weel equi[ted but im ok with it.
dragoondermin: mages are hard to come by
N1TEH4WK 25: mine has 2 months
dragoondermin: well equipted*
dragoondermin: nice
N1TEH4WK 25: one sec on phone
dragoondermin: makes up for it lol
dragoondermin: alright
N1TEH4WK 25: ive got 6/8 magisters and eye of flame
N1TEH4WK 25: also using PvP gear
dragoondermin: good enough for me.
dragoondermin: male right?
N1TEH4WK 25: all cept shoulders / helm
N1TEH4WK 25: yea
dragoondermin: 200g away from Epic mount?
N1TEH4WK 25: about 180
dragoondermin: k cool
dragoondermin: lets do this
N1TEH4WK 25: just rouded
dragoondermin: lets see mage
dragoondermin: make a troll right?
dragoondermin: im at orc spawn
dragoondermin: name of mage?
N1TEH4WK 25: im not on
dragoondermin: k well are you logging on?
N1TEH4WK 25: no
dragoondermin: ?
dragoondermin: why is that?
N1TEH4WK 25: well last account i had got banned cause i met ingame
N1TEH4WK 25: if u havent read the post
dragoondermin: ...so your not going to show me.
dragoondermin: and how do you expect us to trade?
dragoondermin: let me guess i give you my info 1st? lol
dragoondermin: sir get serious here
N1TEH4WK 25: no
dragoondermin: well. im dead serious about this trade
N1TEH4WK 25: well i am too
dragoondermin: ok so now what?
N1TEH4WK 25: and im one of the most respected traders
N1TEH4WK 25: on markee
dragoondermin: dont see you have any positives
dragoondermin: ok so whats the next step then?
N1TEH4WK 25: i dunno imma jump in shower in a second cause im sick today
N1TEH4WK 25: here read this
N1TEH4WK 25: http://www.markeedragon.com/u/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/56344/an/0/page/0#56344
N1TEH4WK 25: most [censored] up trace
N1TEH4WK 25: trade
dragoondermin: ok well you said i wont go first. so only options are you going 1st.
N1TEH4WK 25: well i dont think im gonna trade
dragoondermin: sounds rude but. thats the only options open now.
N1TEH4WK 25: yea ill ttyl i dont wanna lose this account
dragoondermin: ..sir im going to post this then. this seems 100% scammish and everyone at markee need to know about it.
dragoondermin: its what they do. the people at markee.
N1TEH4WK 25: well if u want to
dragoondermin: k.
N1TEH4WK 25: i never scammed u nor attempted so this post will get no one ne where
dragoondermin: not my fault, you make it seem so scammish.
dragoondermin: well why is this situation so weird?
dragoondermin: you cant show i ngame..now you dont want ot trade?
N1TEH4WK 25: cause u want me to go 1st
dragoondermin: ..U SAID i dont have to go 1st.
dragoondermin: scroll up
dragoondermin: and look
dragoondermin: NO EVIDENCE of him even exicsting
dragoondermin: so..i mean jesus u expect anyone to go 1st?
N1TEH4WK 25: yea w/e man i guess ur right im not gonna lose this account im about to delete my thread
N1TEH4WK 25: now i think of losing this account
dragoondermin: besides if i post this. noone will ever try to trade with you. yes you havent scammed me..YET you do what scammers do to GET to the scam.
N1TEH4WK 25: but so w/e u want have a nice day : D
dragoondermin: k your a scammer bye.
N1TEH4WK 25: lol w/e i wamma think thats y ive had 13 successgful trades
dragoondermin: sure.
N1TEH4WK 25: u wanna
dragoondermin: and let me guess
dragoondermin: u never showed em in game right
dragoondermin: yeah.....
N1TEH4WK 25: no i did about hald of em
N1TEH4WK 25: half
dragoondermin: ok well why cant u do it now.
dragoondermin: itll save u trouble
N1TEH4WK 25: i could
dragoondermin: 13 trades = ATLEAST 1 pos feedback
dragoondermin: so dont go there
N1TEH4WK 25: so i dont give pos feedback when i trade
dragoondermin: ..no you having pos feedback
N1TEH4WK 25: but w/e uve got in ur mind that im a scammer so think what u want even if i did show u ingame u would still be fishy about trade cause i know whats it like to gets scammed
dragoondermin: no if u show me id shut up about it
dragoondermin: dont try to use an excuse to end this.
dragoondermin: you can be right. if you show me.
N1TEH4WK 25: well if u assume im a scammer whithc i have never done in my life for not wanting to meet ingame think w/e u want but when i trade it the guy is gonna aim u 1st thing. i dont even care if u wanna post on markee do it. actually if u dont i will, im not scammer because of one choice i make
dragoondermin: ..no, your acting very wierd. i KNOW how traders act. you act like a noobie scammer.
dragoondermin: im not saying you are, your acting like one.
dragoondermin: Stop being so scared and FESS up and do it
dragoondermin: trade show in game the steps traders do
N1TEH4WK 25: im scared of u
dragoondermin: EVEn tho i offerd to show in game??
dragoondermin: omg are you serious???
N1TEH4WK 25: i dunno im showing some1 ingame now actually
N1TEH4WK 25: i dont trust u
dragoondermin: ok what did i do to show you im not trust worthy?
dragoondermin: im dieng to hear.
N1TEH4WK 25: i dont know but if u wanna see it too u can meet me and him in Orc place in 5 min
N1TEH4WK 25: he has to finish ab
dragoondermin: wow..i see. so you offerd someone else to show in game and not me?
dragoondermin: point of this was you were scared.
dragoondermin: of everyone banning you
dragoondermin: you said you werent going to trade and now you are?
dragoondermin: ok thats it. your a [censored] scammer and its over now.

loooooserrr. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mdojo

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I dont know either of you but I dont think he is a scammer. You seem a little pushy for a trader but i dont know. Personally, by just reading the convo, that N1TEH4WK 25 isnt a scammer.

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
well are you reading correctly? look at what he is typing. very weird. says yes no yes no. acts very stange. Declines ingame showing ( step 1 of scamming we all know that) and then doesnt want to use a middleman at all. and he is the one being "pushy" about ME going 1st. i mean seriously. fine if you dont think hes a scammer, atleast admit hes being very strange. cant make up his mind kind of way. but to me in general, thats 75% of a scam. ived traded before. great traders tend to have back ups or they atleast act right. they never give up and say OH No you go 1st. anyways whatever. just saying watch out from him.

Vendetta

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This Thread is Pointless!
Trying doing research before you go accusing someone. Perhaps Nighthawk is skeptical of you aswell. He has lost a few accounts to people. And has the right to be Skeptical.
On Another note, Showing Ingame is a good thing Refusing to is a bit fishy but holds no water.
Then Again If you want the Dirt, Be a pushy n rusy person could actualy mean your a scammer. (Just a Thought, so dont try to argue) Anyone that shoots Quickly on someone going first hmmm.
Thats WhyI would advise a Agreeable middleman. So do research and ask someone for help.
Good day "Delete"

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
This Thread is Pointless!
Trying doing research before you go accusing someone. Perhaps Nighthawk is skeptical of you aswell. He has lost a few accounts to people. And has the right to be Skeptical.
On Another note, Showing Ingame is a good thing Refusing to is a bit fishy but holds no water.
Then Again If you want the Dirt, Be a pushy n rusy person could actualy mean your a scammer. (Just a Thought, so dont try to argue) Anyone that shoots Quickly on someone going first hmmm.
Thats WhyI would advise a Agreeable middleman. So do research and ask someone for help.
Good day "Delete"

[/ QUOTE ]

Sir, me being pushy? are you even reading the conversation? and Refusing to show IN game AND a middleman. i mean jesus christ are you serious? have you even traded before? we all know you cant depend on " oh ok here is my SN and pw, now whats yours"? If you do, you are going to get scammed very soon. now go to trader feedback i just had a nice smooth transaction last night. so dont even think about assuming im a scammer. so NOW thats out of the way. dont sit here and defend him like he did nothing wrong. he REFUSED both ( most valueable) situations to trade. i mean the only way your making sense, is if your him or his friend tryng to stop this thread from going further. I mean seriously before you post, read the damn conversation. I will NOT tolerate anyone saying i did wrong. I OFFERD IN game and middleman. i did NOTHING wrong nor anything scammish. so this is NOT pointless. this is to WARN everyone. and warning isnt bad. so again think before you post please.

hinigashi

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
ok i agree with you 100% ThexLegend, he did act like a scammer. he did act strange, but i know he is not a scammer. he is legit, and he is a nice guy. Everyone has bad days and im guessing he had a very bad day, and also being scammed so many times in the passed dosent help.

and the thing is, you seem to know as if you know EVERYTHING about tradeing, maybe you have way more experance then me in tradeing, but NO ONE can be 100% scammer proof, some scammers get smarter as each day passes, and no you are not wrong at ALL, he did act very odd... but he has not scammed in the past and has alot of people to back him up that he is legit and he has traded well which are legit members of the markee community.

please dont take it to offence and have a nice day ^^