EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Category
Fashion
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Eligible

Scourge

WARNING: DO NOT TRADE
40   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Wow why ? And is it possible to make this monezation enabled or I wanna ask why people pay 22k$ for this ?
Yes, it is possible to enable monetization, also stated multiple times before on this thread.

As for why would people pay that much: Why do people pay any amount for YouTube channels? At all? Because they see potential value in a business venture. There’s various other ways to make money from this channel even if monetization isn’t enabled. You can easily charge $500 per advertisement, and that’s just for normal people. If you partner up with an actual company, then there’s potential for tens of thousands.

I realize this forum is for the most part filled with people who have pretty tiny budgets, usually not higher than a few thousand, but there’s definitely a few out there with the available budget.

You don’t see a 1.25 million subscriber channel listed everyday, and the majority of the people here aren’t true businessmen, as in, people with actual companies, so it’ll probably take a while to get this sold, or I’ll save it for myself.

ip hash: d24602461fb8c52500fb80

yigit

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Local Moderator
34   0   0
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
Thank you for your answer I got it now yes also it's logical taking advertisement on your channel the person who buy it, I hope you can find correct person good luck !

ip hash: 81ff21cd47bf5bbbbe2b5c

Protive

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Reason - VPN/Proxy is not allowed
Would you be interested in trading for a 315k Verified Instagram ?

ip hash: 741ced7c0b9f24a3ab852a
Status
Not open for further replies.