• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

MY last account...was scammed.....

Limon

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
This guy went and had a level 60 undead rogue w/ full t2. Some how he got my e-mail and said hey i like your paladin would you trade it for my full t2 warlock? I was working on a lock on my account that was level 34. So i said yes i would love to. I got his phone number and we traded. It went good. Then a week later the warlock..(name is lockerfit) was recalled. i keep e-mailing him still but i get no response. Well now that im accountless im really bummed. And i was wondering if and kind soul would be willing to give me a acocunt anything is fine. I'll give you my pimpmyguide account and i know its not much but sometihng.

thanks
Limon

c0hpl-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
join the club...

This pat week, my Paypal account got hacked and all the money was stolen, then my godly warrior 7/8 t2 etc... was scammed from me, and yesterday my 8/8 t2 warlock was somehow stole from me.... I ve lost around $1500 /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif it really suxs....

xGenecide

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
join the club...

This pat week, my Paypal account got hacked and all the money was stolen, then my godly warrior 7/8 t2 etc... was scammed from me, and yesterday my 8/8 t2 warlock was somehow stole from me.... I ve lost around $1500 /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif it really suxs....

[/ QUOTE ]

Serves your right for trading at all , not to mention characters with a fairly decent equip. When will you realise that trading is not safe. You deserve it.

xGenecide

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What?

You think you deserve sympathy? If your stupid enough to risk losing something that you have put so much time and effort into then you deserve what you get.

I used to trade months ago, untill I realised how risky and stupid it was. Im glad I stopped before I could lose my character , because sooner or later it was going to happen.

Sorry to be so harsh, but i'm just telling it like it is.

OprahWindfury

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
He's right... I almost lost my account when I traded the first time, and I wasn't smart enough to learn from it. So what happened? I ended losing my account and $300. This website has so many scammers it's not even funny. I'm currently accountless so it really sucks.