EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

My EpicNPC story - Tell us your story

xStrathModz

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
4   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Work was killing me and couldn't devote as much time to games as usually would so I decided to pay someone else to do it for me so I can keep up to date with all the latest stuff... + its handy as hell to sell the accounts when I get bored with them after a while. Win win situation

P.s Playerauction sucks

ip hash: 44d575fa3c4a49e00d12d6

swamer

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
I was always the friend who would suddently stop talking doing numbers on its head to play the games market, over and over and then just giving away all the money i made to friends. ohh que good days xD. then i couldn't buy meat, then not even chicken, oh leeroy sighs.. well at my lowest point i had some terrible thoughts, my wife and i made it thru and thanks to her i feel slowly recovering, one day i hear that a friend sold his wow classic warlock for 300$, and that's like a lot of money on our country. and it sparked something!!

I started on one of those sites looking prices making calculationgs averages, my game like dam! then one day my bro sends me to this farming discord, and i meet a strange and odd community that just focused on selling while the admin, Amplearquitect. kept posting more information about how to make money, among that info was this and other sites like this the use of bitcoin wallets, all the basic and useful information to start in this world, i managed to sell my friends accounts on ***, since then its been quite a ride. i think i may have found my passion. hope to pass a good time with you guys and meet a lot of new people.

P.D: enjoy anime, jap/kor light novels, i play puzzle pirates, and always down to game or chill xD

ip hash: 9c6722a2e68bbb39f8632e