EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Mr.Fox's Cheap LoL Boosting – 7x Challenger – 6 Years of Service – All Servers

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, LAN, LAS, JP, OCE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting, Duo Queue, Coaching
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Took longer than I hoped to get started, but once it did.. best experience I ever had

Bought a placement boost with stream. I was informed it would take a little longer to get started as they don't have a lot of boosters who stream. I understood this, agreed to the terms, and paid for the service.

Well, when they said a little longer, I was expecting 12 hours alittle longer... not over a day later. At this point, I asked if we could just switch to a normal booster and I'd use op.gg to spectate. We agreed and within a couple of hours my boost began. (By the way, they recorded all the games so I could watch them at my leisure).

Placements end, and they went 5w 3l. Mr Fox contacted me almost immediately and let me know that since they didn't get a 70% win rate, I'd get a free boost to the next division up (which for me was from Gold 1 to Plat 4). I also asked, since I paid extra for streaming and we ended up not doing it could we compensate with extra wins. Without hesitation, he said "absolutely" and asked if I could give him another day or so to complete the division boost and wins. I agreed.

2 days after I purchased the boost, Mr Fox contacted me to let me know the boost was complete.

He dealt with me being a huge pain always asking questions and spamming him on Skype. He always replied, regardless of the time (literally replying at 3 pm and 3 am). He's up front, honest, tells you the pros and cons to whatever package you want, and communicates very well.

If I had to pick out any complaint, which is hard to find one, it would be my booster only wins 40-50% of his games. Too bad he could win 90-100% lol. But honestly, I'm not mad, I loved the experience of working with Mr. Fox.

Mr. Fox

Premium MOBA Boosting Since 2013 👑 👑 👑
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
46   0   1
Country
Estonia
Available!

ip hash: dc154359e54cc533197bc5

Mr. Fox

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
46   0   1
Country
Estonia
Available for boosting!

chiggen__

3   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Hello, I've sent you a friend request on discord. Looking for a boost in Oceania server. My ign is Jeloo if you got the chance to see my friend request!

ip hash: f5933ae0025f3884a604bd

Drackon

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Mr. Fox is my go to service when I need some quick wins. Always responsive and starts my order quickly.
Never had a problem. Keep it up.

ip hash: 1b9d2845e3dc0e11404181

FrankieD

0   0   0
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Great service

Mr Fox was very professional and answered fast all the questions I had
I had a booster playing on my account after half an hour and they finished my d3 placements 10-0
Very happy overall with the service especially with the booster performance, next placements I will for sure come again

Mr. Fox

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
46   0   1
Country
Estonia

zed1134

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Big Vouch for Mr. Fox!
Very professional service done in a timely manner!
Great communication, and available at almost all times.
I went from P4-D1 using this service and it was great price!
Would highly recommend!

ip hash: 2d00bece12ecbe71931654

Mr. Fox

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
46   0   1
Country
Estonia
Come get your season end boost with us :)