• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Most ambitious lost ark bot yet? Currently free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Member Since April 5, 2022
Total Completed Orders: 0
Total Feedback: 0
Hey folks,

been working on this bot for ~ 2 weeks now, started for personal purposes, continued for fun, and now I just cant stop thinking about new things to add or improve. Currently it features:

- Fully Clearing Stage 1 and 2, including big guy if the user wants to
- A whole lot of customization in the UI
- Custom Rotation tab to set your own rotation if you dont want to use the premade one
- Autorepair
- Different pathing for every stage, alot of things based on image detection
- Supports Transform Classes, Mayhem mode..
- Fishing Script
- Lopang Script
- Unstucking
- Pause and resume the script as you go
- Statistics can be printed either mid run or upon terminating, average time for stages, bosses killed, potions used, boss killrate, total runtime

With a decent class you can expect around 200-300 guardian stones an hour and between 1200-1400 shards. Not all classes are fully premade supported yet, especially gunslinger because of his tedious switching gun ability needs work. But thats the reason its free, I wont ask money until its absolutely perfect. Feel free to check it out!

https://[Social group links not allowed]/R5n7QckFTW

I would very much like to try this out, but unfortunately I don't see how to actually get it :(
Could you assist please?

S
Shard Of Purification
Hey, goddamn I dont even remember making this post. The bot looks alot different now haha.
You can message me on discord and ill inv you; Shard Of Purification#0921
However I should probably mention this post is very old and the bot is NOT free to use anymore.
Forgot to add some pictures, here you go -

Attachments

• Stats.png
    Stats.png
    12 KB
  • rotation.png
    rotation.png
    56.6 KB
  • keybinds.png
    keybinds.png
    48.5 KB
  • UI.png