EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Money Making eBook | $200 Profit After 1 Day | Low Risk | $30 | 20 Slots

Prespection

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey Guys

I'm selling 20 slots for my money making method eBook that contains extremely low-risk - no-risk investment and yields almost 100% profit. I can guarantee that you will make money from this eBook.
To put it into perspective, I have made $200 just by using this method for 1 day. There is potential to make $500-1000 per week depending on how much time you want to put into this method.

Picture proof of profit:
20200122_201336.jpg

Is this legal?
I would say that this method is legal in the sense that you are not robbing or scamming anyone. Although, it's more so a greyhat method as it does involve going against the ToS of a particular website. But again, I do not think that you can really say that you're doing something "illegal" as that's a very strong word to describe this method

How many times can it be done?
The method can be done over 100 times without issues if you just following the eBook instructions. If you want to do it more than approximately 100 times, you will have to do some additional steps which are relatively easy to do, but it can be done 100+ times easily.

How much is the initial investment?
The initial investment can be any amount you are comfortable investing. I've invested as little as $10 and as much as around $55. This is all up to your comfortability level

How much time must be invested into this?
Strictly speaking, you will need around 2 minutes of work (excluding wait times which you can ignore as you literally go about your regular day) to get your initial investment back and around 10-20 minutes of raw time to get 90-110% profit on your initial investment.

DISCORD: AzherS#4438
Payment will be through PayPal
MiddleMan accepted, but you're paying fees

Slots Remaining: 17/20
Willing to give 1 Vouch Copy to a highly reputable member (preferably mod or admin)

Last edited:
ip hash: bfd4d80815e3b21bbcc385

Prespection

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
1 Slot sold to a member. He or She can feel free to submit a review on this thread if they feel comfortable doing so. 19 slots remain

Last edited:
ip hash: bfd4d80815e3b21bbcc385

Recited

Verified Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Local Moderator
52   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
Hey Prespection, I'm interested in vouching for a copy of the ebook.

ip hash: 369d71fa7d848ce62005ed

Recited

Verified Moderator
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Local Moderator
52   0   0
Country
Belgium
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Friendly, Fast, nice guy, hes method is working!

so i got a free vouche to try it out, and all i can say it works pretty good, i did manage to profit around 80euros, all tho it took longer for me to use this method cuz of the country i am in. but method works,had no issues using it what so ever. guess once u get the hang of it u could probly make mad profit with this method. A+++