EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling (Moderator) Web Developement Services | Boosting Websites

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
I currently hired a few web developers that are looking to expand their portfolio & knowledge by building boosting websites. They are full stack developers that are experienced in many areas of their field. I am looking for people that would be interested in having boosting websites built for them by these developers. You will be able to see a finalized application before payment to ensure your satisfaction in what you are buying. We will quote you an estimated price & discuss everything that you would like to see in your website before we even begin. Also we will have plans to have dev support as an option on your website.

Technologies We Use
  • Laravel/PHP
  • VueJS
  • AngularJS
  • HTML/CSS
  • Pusher
  • MVC
  • SPAS(Singe Page)
  • And so much more!
Payment Methods
  • Paypal

Contact
  • Discord - Adoxia#0880 I will not contact you first off-site, anyone that adds you claiming to be me is scamming.
  • PM me on here

Terms of Service
  • We are not professionals at web development. We will do everything we can to complete and meet every specification that we can to your need.
  • We are located in NA.
  • At anytime during the process of developing a website we can drop the order.

Last edited:
ip hash: 68da829da830952fde0383

MistiServices

BEST FOR YOUR GAMING NEEDS
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
457   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Multiple Accounts
Contacted on discord.

ip hash: a83b49532565ca716a9af1