• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Trading @Mmosupplies

Sypherus-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I bought a Us wow cd key from www.mmosupplies.com like 2 days ago. I still didnt not get it. They have like 6 contacts u can contact them by but there alwasy away. I sent them 4 emails already with no repsonses. I payed via verified paypal. Use at your own risk or if somone knows a reason that would be very helpful.

MMOSupplies

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Any potential customers should feel free to contact us anytime though our website. We have all our IMs listed on our contact page as well as our e-mail that we try and answer as soon as we can. We also link to our PayPal Seller Reputation from our front page.

Several posters on these forums have fraudulently claimed to represent MMO Supplies. Please make sure that if you want to contact MMO Supplies or purchase from us that you use our authentic website mmosupplies.com and not any fraudulent imitation. Make sure to always contact us through our website and the IMs and e-mail we have listed, those are the only IMs and e-mail that we will ever use. We apologize for any confusion that these scammers may have caused by claiming to be us.

Feel free to contact us anytime through our website mmosupplies.com and see why so many customers use our services. Thank you. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I bought a Us wow cd key from www.mmosupplies.com like 2 days ago. I still didnt not get it. They have like 6 contacts u can contact them by but there alwasy away. I sent them 4 emails already with no repsonses. I payed via verified paypal. Use at your own risk or if somone knows a reason that would be very helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

wanderingmoogle

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I bought 2 US wow CD keys... from MMOsupplies.com... the same one that's the "official" site... I tried sending emails/messages to every single contact and nothing at all, filed and nothing...

That was 4 months ago. And still havent been able to get the money back. Fradulently or legit, neither of the mmosuppliers have come through, apparently.

I even tried calling by phone and got a voice message, left 3 messages..