• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Mis haps

chad625-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
People belive im a scammer from wowtrader2007 and drone's posts my brother was on my aim account and my markee account i just turned my moniter and speakers off, and went off with my friends to see saw 3 and i didnt exit markeedragon.com so i was still logged in and he got on messing around im sorry for any mishaps/ problems he caused.

Deepest Concerns - Chad

Deepest Concerns - Valles112

Roxas

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Extremely believable /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
OH YAH IT WAS MY DOG THAT LOGGED ON MY AIM AND HE DID IT LOLOLLOL AND MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR CAME ON MY COMPUTER AND RECLAIMED THE ACCOUNT LOLOLOL IM SERIOUS, OH AND MY COMPUTER WAS STOLEN BY SOME GUY WHO FOUND THE ACCOUNT INFO ON IT AND RECLAIM IT FOR HIMSELF YA KNOW , [censored] HAPPENS LOLOLOL.

shut up.

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
d00d its wanst a cscam dood man i just had to rcealll the acct bcuz my dad told me to and i haf to be in bed by 4 o klok srry dood i had to

Oh damn. I left my markee on. Sorry guys my friend typed that.

Cmon man, that **** doesn't work here. =-|

Supercows825

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
wow bullsht wowtrader2007, thats all i have to say. And if u dont kno who this is, its MagicMzG, the guy who uv have just scammed.
The scam: I was going to trade my druid to wowtrader2007 for his rogue. When we traded, he we impatient and kept asking to trade sq/as. So, being the kind person i am, i so alright, lets trade sq/as. After 2 hours after the trade, the rogue is recalled. I talk to him and he is like [censored] let me to talk to the person who i got the rogue from. Well to make a long story short, i never got the rogue back. Well since he had my sq/a, and i didnt want my druid to get bann because of us switching emails, i said, "lets share the druid." So we shared the druid till one day, he decides to trade the druid without my consent. But i wasnt mad, because i thought it was a decent trade so i went along with it. He never shared ne info with me. Then last saturday he changed the pw to the mages account. He has not been on for more than 6 secs on aim since. THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.

btw wowtrader2007, i have all ur info from ur alt account u fool. i knew u were a scammer from the start so i copied down ur info. So if u dont want to be jacked in the a** i suggest u get on aim and talk to me.

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
wow bullsht wowtrader2007, thats all i have to say. And if u dont kno who this is, its MagicMzG, the guy who uv have just scammed.
The scam: I was going to trade my druid to wowtrader2007 for his rogue. When we traded, he we impatient and kept asking to trade sq/as. So, being the kind person i am, i so alright, lets trade sq/as. After 2 hours after the trade, the rogue is recalled. I talk to him and he is like [censored] let me to talk to the person who i got the rogue from. Well to make a long story short, i never got the rogue back. Well since he had my sq/a, and i didnt want my druid to get bann because of us switching emails, i said, "lets share the druid." So we shared the druid till one day, he decides to trade the druid without my consent. But i wasnt mad, because i thought it was a decent trade so i went along with it. He never shared ne info with me. Then last saturday he changed the pw to the mages account. He has not been on for more than 6 secs on aim since. THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.

btw wowtrader2007, i have all ur info from ur alt account u fool. i knew u were a scammer from the start so i copied down ur info. So if u dont want to be jacked in the a** i suggest u get on aim and talk to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

K... You deliberately trade with me, yet you knew i was a scammer from the start? Yay logic.

Keep the flames coming. Your harassment will not work. You attempts to uncover me will not work. I am NOT a scammer. I took precaution when the account i was in posession of was recalled.

And here starts the recall chain...

BTW Leave me all the negatives you desire. I bet it's the only way you can compensate for what you don't have...?

Now no-one has any accounts, so what can we do about it?

P.S. Interesting AIM conversation we had.