• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
  • Middleman Services with Trade Guardian

Start a middleman transaction here:
    Start Middleman Transaction

How does it work?
    All middleman transaction are made through Trade Guardian.

• MM will hold the item or account until payment is made.
    • Buyer pays the seller directly using any payment methods they choose.
    • After payment is confirmed, the MM will give the item/account to the buyer.
    • MM are verified, long term EpicNPC members who have outstanding reputations.

Middleman Reviews

More infomation about Trade Guardian.

MIDDLEMEN DO NOT USE DISCORD. ONLY EPICNPC.

Middleman Service All Games & Platforms ⭐EpicNPC Moderator⭐3500+ Feedback

Country
France
Multiple Accounts
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very satisfied

Very patient, first time buying, and I am not disappointed. If I were to do another transaction, he would be my number 1 choice

Country
Cambodia
Multiple Accounts
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
HE IS THE BEST MIDDLEMAN BY FAR!! had really great experience with him any of yall who got him as MM should feel safe and secure don't worry to much the transaction will run smoothly

From my experience Merc is the by far best MM i've had since i start using EpicNPC hes very patience informative about the procedure strict ( I like it ) and just insanely smart guy overall fit your category as the BEST MM no cap

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
RSL acct sale

Quick, easy, smooth transaction. He was very responsive and completed each step of the transaction very quickly once we started the process. Highly recommended, would certainly use again!

gmoney2

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/take-back-account-after-trading.2022618/
Amazing mm

Excellent mm that kept giving updates throughout the whole process, replied quickly and thoroughly checked the account

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic Middleman

Quick, helpful, and patient with any and all questions whether buying or selling. Never had a bad experience with this MM, very highly recommended for anyone buying or selling anything on EpicNPC

gaming1310

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great MM

Did a transaction and he was supper helpful, and very nice

Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
also very based and poggers

I chose to use a middleman for my first purchase here since I just casually play and wanted to nab an account. Made it super smooth and easy and was very courteous and professional; showed me all the info I wanted to see. 10/10 would game again

Guwop

BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-recovered.2249610/#post-8422940
Great

Payment took weeks to go through and MM was very paitent and easy to work with