EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Member Dispute = thegamesupply (tgs.net)

Dispute Type
Member Dispute

wtsgnomemage

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
64   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Gamesupply
Information
######################
Purchase Date: March 1, 2019
Date the problem begain: March 2, 2019
Method of Contact Used (chat progam): Phone Call to tgs.net
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: [not the display name, must be real username]
Your Instant Messenger ID:

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/lvl...s-21k-chieves-82-exalted-wod-cm-gold.1429836/
Approximate value of property: $750.00 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? no
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID?

What is the dispute about? After I purchased the account it was recalled and recived a 72hr ban.tgs said to change the email and it would be fine.
I sold accoutn the accoutshark on May31, 2019. He contacted me august 6, 2019 saying the client he sold it to had the account recalled. I contacted tgs, my message and email but when they
didnt responde I called there number on the site. The guy said the OO was Over seas and that he had no idea what happened to the account and they pretty much said sorry they couldnt help
and they didnt know what else they could do.

Other details / notes:
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!
First Recall
dispute2.png

Second Recall
dispute.png

Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username): Talked to tgs on the phone
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible):
Other proof:
paypal.png

Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Hope I did this right.

Attachments

ip hash: d3f195f95a466cd13c6005

GameSupply

Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
70   0   0
Country
US/Canada
The first incident noted was a 72 hour suspension. Unclear what that was for exactly (email from Blizzard said: Violation: Disruptive Gameplay), but the buyer said there were multiple verification/security triggers in the email box so the account was placed on another email in case that was somehow tainted and we sent in the ticket referenced above to have the account unlocked.

Violation: Disruptive Gameplay
Your fellow players reported you for a gameplay offense that is in violation of the Blizzard EULA and/or Code of Conduct.

Suspension expires on: 2019 March 11 17:22 UTC

The most recent emails/incident do not fall under our scope of responsibility. The account has been traded/sold multiple times since purchased by the above buyer and we do not support third or 4th or 5th parties. We singularly buy accounts from the original owner and sell them with very specific warranty requirements which insure the minimal amount of issues.

This guarantee is not transferable to third parties and any attempts to sell or trade account will void this guarantee.

ip hash: 78d8efe274d16e6eb1959b

wtsgnomemage

Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
64   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I didnt sell it to just anyone. Why cant I just get your help retrieving it back? I'm just curious as to why there cant be some sort of solution other than just a sorry.

ip hash: b551e738605d44fc72a1ea