• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

MED MAGE SUIT IN PARAGRAPH (1) WITH 4MIL FOR PK DEXER SUIT IN PARAGRAPH (2)

MMOGamer87

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
MED MAGE SUIT IN PARAGRAPH (1) WITH 4MIL FOR PK DEXER SUIT IN PARAGRAPH (2)

Paragraph (1)
The suit is Med made with Reactive armor (RA) and Magic Reflection (MR) and once they are on if you logout or die and get resurrected they will never need to be recasted. Also if you are a warrior wearing this suit you can use scrolls to cast the RA and MR! With 64 86 66 61 67 (after vet set) its 6 Mana Regen, 102 LRC, 47 LMC, 42 SDI, 2/6. The suit is VERY good for PvM since there is no cap for SDI on PvM but on PvP its 15. The artifacts included are: Kasa of Raj-in, Pendent of the Magi, Scrappers Compendium, Chaos Shield – Museum of Replica, Rune Beetle Carapace, Stitchers Mittens. Anniversary Rewards included are Leggings of Embers. Since I am a necro I had to build the suit with high fire resist so I could play in vamp form (vampire embrace removes poison effect but lowers fire resist by 29). So in Vamp Embrace the resists are 64 61 66 61 67, in wraith form they are 70 70 66 61 62 (without vet set on) and in Lich Form they are 64 70 70 70 67! I’m sure if you fiddled with the suit you could find room to fit 30+ DCI in it if you wanted! This suit can be transfered to ANY shard for the dexer suit below! I'd like to add that I have ZERO Focus skill and I NEVER run out of mana (I dont even have to use my wisp familiar).

Paragraph (2)
I want the pk Dexer suit to be made with helm of ensight, and rune beetle caprace for sure. The suit MUST have: 40+ Defense Chance Increase (DCI), 40+ Hit Chance Increase (HCI), Mana Regeneration (MR), Lower Mana Cost (LMC), and 60s resist. The suit is for a Melee Dexer meaning this is not going to be made for an archer. This must be made with a shield and vet set!

Contact Info:
ICQ # 103-086-263
EMAIL – [email protected]
2803Mage_Suit_6_MR_42_SDI_102_LRC_47_LMC_60s_Res.jpg