• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Maybe not a scammer but just as bad *READ*

FDown

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I few days ago i traded with a guy with the AIM name C0HPL, at the time he seemed ok i guess, i traded for his 60 Warrior on Spinebreaker named Gumball. After maybe 2 days playing the character i had had 5-10 people message me to harrass me about being a ninja, and was denied from two major guilds on the basis that this warrior i had was a well known ninja. So i talked to the guy on AIM and eventually recalled my account, and returned his to him. Well this morning i wake up to find out that some [censored] posted my phone number in Undercity general chat thanks to 3 messages on my answering machine, hmm wonder who could have posted it. No harm came from it but it was still a stupid thing to do to someone. So please be careful if you choose to trade with AIM name C0HPL, im guessing hes a 15 year old griefer. Just thought i'd post a heads up.

c0hpl-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hey man, how would i have got ur phone #? stupid idiot, aswell, u recalled the account before u even talked to me on AIM, aswell! I playe dhim last night no one said i was ninja at all...so actually this is coming out to be, u didn't like the warrior class, and u preffered your mage. so u want it back, make up an exxcuse and get it back. So for that i giving you a nuetral feedback, not negative bcoz u gave me gumball back, but, if u keep on going on it will be a negative /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cHevyZ

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
cohpl is extremly immature, i have a post about him a while ago on these forums just being extremley ignorant and rude. oh and negative feedback is for scams and things of that nature, not for when people accuse you of being a kid, which you in fact are.

cyrix2005-Banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
cohpl is extremly immature, i have a post about him a while ago on these forums just being extremley ignorant and rude. oh and negative feedback is for scams and things of that nature, not for when people accuse you of being a kid, which you in fact are.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT , I've noticed this with c0hpl , and chevy is correct. If you leave FDown negative feedback for the reason you provided then that would be "grief feedback".