• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Marzhmello is a scammer/hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

generalviet

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Marzhmello
Information
######################
Purchase Date: Oct 18th 2021
Date the problem began: Sunday, November 7th 2021
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: Marzhmello

Your Instant Messenger ID: Generalviet

Other information:

DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/global-end-game-stacked-account-10ml-13-limited.2075275/
Approximate value of property: $400USD
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? DOPEBOOST

What is the dispute about? I bought the account 2 weeks back and now this person has Hacked the account back and changed all info on it, has relinked the account to a email, and has blocked me on all platforms and has changed his discord name thinking I wouldnt know and now Im reporting him and asking for my money back from the bank

Other details / notes: Sunday night I was going to hop on to play and the game I bought the account for. I was logging on and got hit with an error message. I went to try to change the password but it said the account was unregistered, and I thought it was odd because I never changed anything. I went to message him on discord and he was talking to me like he was concerned at first. He showed me a screenshot saying someone else that he sold to had the same issue and I said okay then I'll just message the company to see if I can get my account back. Later that night I went to message him again and it said that my message could not go through because we were not friends anymore. I went to readd him and it said there was a problem adding him, so I searched up what it might be and it says that I can't add him because I was blocked by him on his end. I have now opened a dispute against him and have talked to my bank to see if I can get a refund for his injustice move.

Proof

View attachment 1636442631333.png

Only staff can view this content.

Report ip hash: 65d86bf678c83e576f6c50

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Report ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted. Verified member, 50+ positive feedback and member for over 1 year.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Global Moderator
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Report ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d
Status
Not open for further replies.