EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Mariboost | Season 8 | Rank boost | Solo&Duo Queue | 10% off first order

Server/Region
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, LAN, LAS, JP, OCE, TR, RU
Boost Services
Boosting

MariboostService

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   1
Country
Romania
Mariboost.com will help you experience every possibility in the League of Legends world.

Come visit our incredible website on www.mariboost.com

Professional and Reliable boosting service.

Every order is created specifically for YOU!

You can ask us to perform anything you want with our CUSTOM ORDERS.

Here's a sneaky peak of YOUR finest order's page!

Schermata5.png

Check our services below:

lolforumeditable-min.jpg

Prices shown have already the discount applied

You can use your 10% discount on the first order using the coupon:

" FIRSTORDER10 "

F.A.Q.S

- Why Mariboost?
Mariboost is a top notch boosting service for multiple games. We deal with any platform and we perform worldwide. With us you can find the highest quality service around and the best team composed only by Professional Boosters from all around the world. Fast response and fast delivery with an incredibly high success rate. We can make any of your dreams come true, no exceptions.

- Are you guys trustable? Can I see your Feedbacks?
We have completed several hundreds of orders with 0 negative feedbacks. All of them were positive and we can proudly say that our service is one of the best around. You can check them HERE.

- What regions is your service on and when can you perform the order?
We operate worldwide ( EU - NA - KR ) and all orders are started within minutes!

- Is my account safe?
Our boosters know how to handle every situations: they will never reveal anything to anyone, so there is a 100% safety factor from us. We treat your personal data such as account, email, gamer tag through Https protocol, providing the ultimate security! In case your account is banned during the leveling/boost we'll be compensating by providing a new account, only if that's imputable to us.

You will find many more features on www.mariboost.com.

Reach out on our LIVE CHAT, SKYPE or DISCORD.

Last edited:
ip hash: cca479939834fc95bc19bf
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Recently went through this boosting site and It wasn't one of my better experiences, my booster was was unhappy with the champs I had and kept seeing If I would buy more, he played 4 games in a span of 24 hours which at that rate it would have taken a week to complete my order. After talking to live chat and asking for a new booster they said my original booster will complete the order even though in the FAQ it says I may ask to switch and they will figure it out (false). The champ pool should not matter, I have gone through 2 other sites before this one and not one had a problem with the champ pool.

ip hash: dc1f0468ba66bc6b0a7be3

MariboostService

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   1
Country
Romania
Recently went through this boosting site and It wasn't one of my better experiences, my booster was was unhappy with the champs I had and kept seeing If I would buy more, he played 4 games in a span of 24 hours which at that rate it would have taken a week to complete my order. After talking to live chat and asking for a new booster they said my original booster will complete the order even though in the FAQ it says I may ask to switch and they will figure it out (false). The champ pool should not matter, I have gone through 2 other sites before this one and not one had a problem with the champ pool.
Hello, i'm sorry you've found yourself not completely satisfied with the service that has been provided so far. The correct number of games played is more than 20 in 48 hours. The booster can be changed for a valid reason and I also confirmed you this on the live chat, if you are not satisfied with him, he will be changed for a new one. I was just reassuring you that the order will be completed and no further issues will raise, but we didn't have time to discuss since you left the chat and came here to post this.

We'll be waiting for you on the website or your order's page to complete this order.

Best regards,

Mariboost

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

Hello, i'm sorry you've found yourself not completely satisfied with the service that has been provided so far. The correct number of games played is more than 20 in 48 hours. The booster can be changed for a valid reason and I also confirmed you this on the live chat, if you are not satisfied with him, he will be changed for a new one. I was just reassuring you that the order will be completed and no further issues will raise, but we didn't have time to discuss since you left the chat and came here to post this.

We'll be waiting for you on the website or your order's page to complete this order.

Best regards,

Mariboost
Also asking me to spend cash money to buy champions after I PAID for a service? And no, you said he will complete the order...

ip hash: dc1f0468ba66bc6b0a7be3

MariboostService

Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   1
Country
Romania
Also asking me to spend cash money to buy champions after I PAID for a service? And no, you said he will complete the order...
He kindly asked if you could provide a slightly wider pool of champion since this one is not very generous, if not, no problem. The service was just trying to reassure that the booster was going to finish the order, not implying that we wouldn't have changed it. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding. The order will be completed without any more problems nor misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Mariboost