EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling MapleRoyals - Mesos 12.5$/1b - AP Resets 5.4$/30 - 5 Years Seller

Server
MapleRoyals

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
This is gonna be my last restock and i'll be closing the service for at least a month or two, possibly permanently!
If you are interested in purchasing my services then contact me on Skype!

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Took a small xmas break to spend with family. Back to selling now. Got only leftovers, after they run out i am closing this service.

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Update as of 23.04.2018

I have decided to hammer the prices down to 2.8$ per scroll and 2.8$ per 30 ap resets.
This is probably the best possible deal you will find out there, i just can't let myself waste more time on this service.

I want to quick sell what i have left and move on!

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
*Update*

Only around 20 chaos and 20 white left for sale.
Plus a few items like decent att pgc.

After that i'm closing this thread forever.

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Update - 01.06.2018

I have finally managed to sell everything i had in stock and am officially closing this service.
Thank you very much for all the purchases in the last 2 years!

As for my other services, my mapleroyals account shop will be closed today as well.
My aries service will be closed in the upcoming few days once i run out of stock.

Once again, thank you!

0   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Hi, i'm interested in the dark knight and the i/l mage. What is the ap build on both? And is the dark knight a hybrid or normal? Also cant message you other then from here, you dont seem to accept the invites...

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Hi, i'm interested in the dark knight and the i/l mage. What is the ap build on both? And is the dark knight a hybrid or normal? Also cant message you other then from here, you dont seem to accept the invites...
Coming back home tomorrow, and will be accepting invites & active on discord again.

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Account shop will be updated today, back to selling Royals accounts.

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Update - 15.02.2019
As of today i am back in business for MapleRoyals, service will be available for around two months, then once again closed.
To celebrate my service reopening, prices will be lowered to 3.6$ until 22.02.2019, then will be changed to 4$.

Eloboostarena

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
82   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Update - 16.02.2019
Customer safety is our priority number one, therefore we have decided to no longer sell chaos & white scrolls.
Anyone selling liquid mesos or chaos, white scrolls is putting you at high risk of getting banned.

From now on we will be, "in a way" selling mesos. Instead of CS/WS or liquid meso, we will be providing easy to sell valuables like popular eq/scrolls/etc.
For example, a customer that purchases 800m of meso will receive eq/scrolls/etc that are easy to sell and their total value is a bit over 800m.
We will be checking prices of the eq/scrolls/etc right before the trade, to make sure that we are giving you the right amount.