EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [LordKitty] Platinum & Items Store - 1000p - 10$ - Discounts on bulk buys!

Platforms
PC
Filter
Platinum

LordKitty

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
9   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Welcome to LordKitty's Store!

bettercalllordkittyplat.jpg

Selling Platinum on PC, fast delivery, safe and reliable.
Every Platinum was acquired on my own through normal trades. No suppliers, no middleman.
I conduct every trade by myself so you are safer.
My priority is your safety and satisfaction!

1000p - 10$ (500k Credits trade tax)
5000p+ - 9.5$ (2.5kk+ Credits trade tax)

Don't have the credits?

I offer Credit farming and many other services, just click here to check it out!!

You'll also need any riven at all to trade for it so the trade is 100% safe!

Need any items or mods in particular? Just ask and I'll give you a price!
Prime frames, weapons, primed mods fully maxed, arcanes and much more!

Payments done via Paypal only.
>(Price doesn't include Paypal tax)<

You can also contact me directly:
Email: [email protected]
Discord: LordKitty#3711
Discord Server: Click here to join!

Telegram: @LordKitty
WhatsApp: +5519989100489

(Mind the capital letters L and K otherwise it won't work, or just copy and paste! Discord is case sensitive)

I WON'T EVER contact you directly first.
Always send me a message first through whatever means you need, otherwise it's a fake.

Last edited:
ip hash: 103c5948b392b3383b6eba

Darkcitadelmain

Banned
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
8   3   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Reason - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-darkcitadelmain.1507692/
hey again bud, been awhile nice to see you playing again, your discord doesnt seem to be working could you msg me :) Darkx#3061 {old disc got banned lol}

ip hash: cc3a384d013350d7058f1c
0   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Speedy, friendly and helpful!

Did the transaction less than 15 mins time from the moment of my contact (minus my mess ups). Very friendly and helpful in guiding me through the process!

Looking forward to doing business with you again!

Zondras

0   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Bought 15k platinum and 52 PRIME sets 100% recommend the user. Fast and amazing!

I bought from this man 15k plat in 3 batches 5k every time, and also order all 52 prime weapon and sentinal sets that I wanted. He was not only fast, but very friendly and helpful along the way. I can confirm that he is completely legit in terms of his sales and very respectful. Guys if you are looking to buy something in Warframe, look no further. This is it.

MK6Evan

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Extremely quick to reply, 10/10 would recommend. Very nice and understanding. No other seller is this nice nor have the patience.

ip hash: 8764e6f3b580d71bf13cbc

LordKitty

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
9   0   0
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
Hello looking to buy some plat 2k possibly more and maybe some prime weapons if that's a possibility let me know!
Hey there! Sorry about the delay and thank you for the reply :)

You can just add me in any of the listed contacts of your choise or give me some way to contact you so we can discuss what exactly do you need and set up the trade. I'll save up the 2k plat for you meanwhile! Hope to see you soon :D

ip hash: 458b27ddbf3d7bbb3ee4da
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Just made my first WarFrame purchase for this seller. Extremely helpful and kind. Very fast delivery and walked me through each step. Purchased prime frames, credits, and platinum and received it all in a timely manner,

ip hash: 7943a2dd149b6079d35a32