EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Buying Looking for projects, websites, private themes, web-scripts, SAAS, ebooks, etc

Novun

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
571   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
Hey there,

I'm interested in your project whatever it may be that I can develop further!

I'm looking for:

- Websites
- Private Themes
- Web-Scripts
- SAAS (Software as a Service)
- Online Services
- EBooks
- Various Software
- Domains
- Any Project on the Internet

Please message me with as much information as you can, however, include at least:
- Description
- Relevant links
- Price (We can negotiate later but I need to see a starting price)

If we get to a deal then in EVERY case I need:
- To have the full Source Code
- Preferably have documentation
- Have intellectual ownership
  • Either by you being the sole author from the beginning
  • Or by having Documentation of the ownership

Examples:
1. You made a website for yourself from scratch without using any themes (Using public libraries like Bootstrap is OK)
2. You have a website that is selling something
3. You wrote an EBook about something interesting

In all cases, you no longer need it and would rather sell it!

Payment via PayPal

500+ Positive Feedback with 100% Reputation! Epic Member. Epic Member Premium. Verified. Trusted.
ALWAYS send me a Private Message first!

Last edited:
ip hash: e6f98d1dd1a4e3ef54b983
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Bangladesh
Multiple Accounts
What's the easiest way to reach you & communicate faster? I've so much stuffs that I wanna get rid off. Too much on my plate.

ip hash: 57c9888ce7bd8018d4d403