• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

look out for orcon

Orcon

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
wow this guy is really horrible ...
he wanted my warrior - which has 6 months prepaid and an epic mount with 640g, but its pve.
so i wanted his lock - so i offered we should maybe trade - however he has no epic mount or any gold or basically anything but 1 epic.
then we changed login/password and he checked my warrior and i checked his warlock - all was sweet - he changed his password.. then said [censored] YOU HAXED ME!!! YOU SCAMMED ME!!! OMG OMG!!!

ive got msn history guys - this is a 13 year old kid - anyways i reminded him he changed the password - and he said "[censored] why am i so dumb" - so i gave up the trade - i dont trade with babies.

anyways now hes sad cause when we were going to trade i asked him to get his epic mount and 100g - so he got 30g - and after i said no - he cried to me that i MADE him grind and [censored]..

if u really want to believe me talk with other traders - never scammed anyone - got positive feedback - compared to this kid.

Valle... GROW UP!

Winter

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I wouldns say orcon is a scammer, he's a very good guy.. was about to trade with him earlier my self.. so xvallex please [censored] and grow up will ya..

Orcon

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
hey thanks guys /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
wow - never knew people would back me up like that /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
u guys rock