EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Leveling, Legendary trinket, Legendary Armour, Max Mastery

Service
Boosting
Regions
North America, Europe, Asia

R4y4P Corp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
59   1   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts

Done Gift of Battle

Last edited:

Rilakkuma

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I ordered a 500 level crafting in afternoon and he just finished the order after I finished my dinner. what a fast speed. Highly recommended this guy to you
I then requested a griffon service. Due to the fact that i have done some of the progress, he gave me a discount on this service, which is really nice.

very efficient and very nice.

R4y4P Corp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
59   1   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
I then requested a griffon service. Due to the fact that i have done some of the progress, he gave me a discount on this service, which is really nice.

very efficient and very nice.
Added Legendary trinket and gift of battle for 2 account
Done

- - - Updated - - -

List Done in dec 2017 - jan 2018

R4y4P Corp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
59   1   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Finish 150 Li.. for 3month long term service..

ryoutaco

3   0   0
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
Ordered my first service from him, PoF and HoT full spec unlock and also 1-500 crafting, very fast and efficient.
Then i ordered my 2nd service from him which is the Max mastery service from him again, still waiting for it to be completed, so far so good, will update here again once it's done.

jesronne

0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
I ordered Griffon mount... I have problem with my paypal coz it needs to be verified first... But they will do the service first very nice and fast reply... Legit! Thanks!

FBUser2178

1   0   0
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
Bought quite a few orders from him, and I must say he's really amazing, he updates you whenever you want, and his prices is very good. He does the services very fast!

R4y4P Corp

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
59   1   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Done.. mastery, leg armour, leg weapon, leg trinket, spec, and many more..
still have so many picture.. but cant upload it all in here..

ip hash: 323513c93bdec7572243f2

EcFroze

3   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Got my account suspended

Paid for them to rush through LS2 at 9:52PM, they started within 20 minutes
- 5:59AM they said someone else is logged in, they can't get in, but only person who has access is me and I was asleep
- 7:11AM they then said the password was wrong (then how were they on it before?), asked me to fix it and they're gonna rest
- I tried to log in and it said an unauthorized user may have been on my account so it has been suspended.
I asked them what VPN location they used, they said SG, but I live in USA, I thought powerlevelers were supposed to use VPN locations near the original owner to make it not look suspicious?

EDIT :
I sent in a ticket, I didn't get any response but I logged in and the suspension was lifted. The seller has apologized and said it's common for them to suspend the account and release it after you confirm that it wasn't an unauthorized user. Overall, this seller can be trusted.

Last edited: