EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Level 61 Aethertech & 65 Songweaver NA-Israphel-Elyos

Fabi

1   0   0
Country
Chile
Multiple Accounts
Level 61 Aethertech & 65 Songweaver NA-Israphel-Elyos

Hello,

Both are females. The Aethertech recently get to 61 and it's one of the first of Israphel to reach that level:

-Common level 61 gear.
-3 Greater stigma slot opened.
-50M Kinah.
-Etc...

Songweaver:

-Eternal Blood Mark Harp +10
-Full Blood Mark Gear and Accesories.
-DPS Stigma tree completed.
-Master alchemist.
-Expert essence-taper.

My skype is whoKnowy Feel free to add me there and ask for further details, screenshots, etc...
I have already made a successful trade before in this forum; you can ask for feedback or check my historial of posts.

The price for this account is only 150 USD (negotiable) and the method of payment would be ideally cryptocurrencies. More precisely, Bitcoins, Dogecoins or Litecoins (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin). If you are from US, you want to pay this way and you don't have bitcoins or the aforementioned cryptoccurencies, I recommend to use Localbitcoins to trade directly USD for Bitcoins with another person or Coinbase. If you pay this way, I will cut the price to 130 USD.

I'm also accepting Paypal payments from reputable buyers from this forum.

If you wish, we can use Middle-man/Escrow but, you will have to pay for the fee.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, my skype is : whoknowy (Without caps)

Last edited: