• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Levalon = SCAMMER - READ

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
First of all, this is a pretty freaking long ordeal.

I purchased a rogue off of 'Levalon' about a month and some odd days ago.

Anyways, I paid through Western Union, was picked up by someone by the name of TJ Smith (who it was suppose to be).

(I have all records of payment, and first aim convo)

Anyways, time goes buy, last week I put time on the account, and then this past Thursday, the account PW changes.

I kinda freak. I call the # that was first given to me by him. A girl answers and said he was at work and won't be back till around 9 PM EST.

Later that night, I see his SN online, but AFK. I leave a message about it, saying to get back to me.

I get a reply back, from his "GF", stating he no longer lives there, and he was going back to the Marine corps, but would be on leave this weekend, to come see his daughter, and she would give him my message. She also asked for my #, which I gave.

Later on that night, I'll say around 9:00 PM CST, I get a phone call, someone claiming to be TJ, who I got the account from.

He said he didn't recall it. I asked if he could recall it and get me the info, he said sure, that it was his best friend 'mike' was the original owner, and he was right there next to him. He said to get on AIM, I get on AIM. I get an AIM message from "eaglesguyfly". He says it's TJ/Mike, they're at some military base. He said mike couldn't recall it, some of the info was changed (e-mail I assume), but he would be on some physical injury leave for the weekend, because of a toe injury :/ and he had the CD Key at his "Mom's" where he was going, and would get it recalled on Monday, and get it back to me.. I was like okay, as long as you get it back. He then said he had to go, because he had "PT" in the morning. That was the end of that...

... Until today, Saturday. I get a phone call from the 'real' TJ, at about 1:30 PM CST. Saying that he hasn't had his computer and stuff for a long while, that it was stolen, along with lots of credit card stuff, ect.

He asked me how much I paid for it, and I told him, and he said he would try and refund me. He was telling me that whoever I was speaking to, was not the real him, that he just got his stuff back, last Thursday, and hes the one that recalled the account..

The real TJ claims that all of this information was stolen, and that this person "Levalon" is not him. But the AIM SN of TJandJessPlus1 is his AIM.

We made a deal where he would get me a full T1 NE rogue, and transfer it to the realm I was on, so I could continue to play with my current guild.

The weird thing is, I've never heard of this, is that he said he does have his rogue account (the one I bought), but someone changed the info on it Friday or somthing, and he contacted blizzard and had to fax in his ID.

He said they put some IP verification thing on it, so it can only be accessed by 1 IP. Anyone heard of this?

Anyways, I have the original AIM convo, e-mails from Western Union stating I paid, and it was recieved.

This is so freaking confusing, and I'm confused as hell atm. I'm not sure exactly who to believe atm.

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
First E-mail From Western Union Stating I paid:

Dear ********* **********,

Thank you for using the Western Union Money Transfer® - Money in Minutes service.

Your money transfer has been authorized and is now available for pick up by the receiver.

Following is a summary of your transaction.

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

Your Money Transfer Control Number [MTCN] is: 9**********
Please use this number for any inquiries.

Date of Order: 10/10/2006
Amount Sent: $215.00
Money Transfer Fee: $34.00
Total Amount: $249.00

The total charges will appear on your credit card or debit card statement.

Sender:
** ****** Chase Dr.
JACKSON, TN 38305
UNITED STATES

FOR A COMPLETE COPY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THIS TRANSACTION AND THE SERVICES YOU HAVE SELECTED PLEASE REVIEW AND PRINT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

REFUNDS. PRINCIPAL REFUNDS and cancellation of the money transfer will be made if payment to the Receiver has not been made when Western Union processes Customer's written request. TRANSFER FEE REFUNDS are generally made if funds are not available to the Receiver within Western Union's specified timeframes. Qualifying refunds will be made within 45 days of receipt of Customer's valid written request.

LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL WESTERN UNION BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES FOR DELAY, NONDELIVERY, NONPAYMENT OR UNDERPAYMENT OF ANY SERVICES TRANSACTION, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF ITS EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR AGENTS OR OTHERWISE, BEYOND THE SUM OF $500 (in addition to refunding the principal amount and the transfer fees), UNLESS THE SENDER HAS OBTAINED A HIGHER LIABILITY LIMIT BY CALLING THE TELEPHONE NUMBER SET FORTH BELOW AND PAYING AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE THEREFOR. IN NO EVENT WILL WESTERN UNION BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR THE LIKE. THESE CONDITIONS CANNOT BE CHANGED OR SUPPLEMENTED ORALLY.

WESTERN UNION PRIVACY POLICIES: Western Union may disclose your personal information to third parties as explained in its Privacy Statement ("Statement"). To obtain a copy of the Statement, ask your Western Union Agent or call 1-800-562-2598. Information disclosed may include financial background; identification, such as name and address; transaction information; and other information relating to financial matters. Recipients may include financial institutions; retailers; companies that process transactions or provide other services for us; government agencies; and direct marketers. You may opt out of (direct us not to make) certain disclosures. If you do not opt out, we will assume that you agree that your information may be used as the Statement describes. To opt out, call 1-800-562-2598.

For customer service in English : 1-800-325-6000

Contact Us by email

Check if the receiver has picked up the money transfer.

If you have any questions, please visit our website at http://www.westernunion.com.

Thank you for using Western Union!
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Second E-mail from WU saying it was picked up.

Dear *** ****,

Thank you for using the Western Union Money Transfer® - Money in Minutes service.

Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSACTION DETAILS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTCN:

90XXXXXX0

Date of Order:

10/10/2006

Amount Sent:

$215.00

Receiver Name:

TJ SMITH

Picked Up

Thank you for using Western Union!

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts

WoWTrader2007-banned

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Wow...big fuss.

Sorry for your loss and i hope that you can get refunded, or get your account back. Personally i've never heard of that 1 IP address deal. I mean, hell, What if i wanted to play at work? At home? On Vacation? At a friend's house? At a net cafe?

I mean come on, that would be pretty silly, but it IS blizzard, and you know they mean 'serious business'.

Excite

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Wow...big fuss.

Sorry for your loss and i hope that you can get refunded, or get your account back. Personally i've never heard of that 1 IP address deal. I mean, hell, What if i wanted to play at work? At home? On Vacation? At a friend's house? At a net cafe?

I mean come on, that would be pretty silly, but it IS blizzard, and you know they mean 'serious business'.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havn't either.. somthing doesn't seem right..

Rejuv

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Seems you just got played man, thats how some scams work , they place the blame on someone else, then that person places the blame on someone else, the one person can have real life friends working with him in the scam, they can make claim this, claim that, it's all part of the scam.

This is the number 1 reason why you shouldn't take an account from someone that isn't the ORIGINAL OWNER, because if it is recalled they'll just come up with 500 different logical excuses as to why you don't have it anymore.

You must ask first "You're the original owner correct? no one else has part ownership? Your brother or sister or father or mother or next door neighbours dog doesn't play and wont reclaim it? etc

And too be 150% safe, just buy another account from the shop, and XFER the character you bought/traded with onto another account, so if they do try reclaiming eventually (it almost always happens with everyone) They'll be reclaiming an empty account.

Good luck.