• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

kanteenman and ChrisS SCAMMERS...DO NOT TRADE

Doitbig

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Both of them belong to the same dude, AIM is x gregsey x, took my warrior and recalled his druid, lost the account. he's a scammer, don't listen to a word he said. Blocked me on aim, and i tried 2 other sn's to talk to him and he blocked both.

He's got a t2 druid among others, DONT TRADE WITH HIM. He can burn in hell for all I care.

gg.

Jenx101

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Alexandra [email protected] (Neutral) 08/19/06 kanteenman(17198) and ChrisS(10911) sharing the same IP

ChrisS

Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Wow, just happened to see this. Actually if MarkeeDragon would really check into their IP's now I am no longer on the same IP as kanteenman.

Thanks though, and also I wouldn't call someone a scammer for giving you the own account back.

Good day sir

Chriss

Jenx101

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Ok you block two of his accounts SN and keep saying you dont share the same IPs but Alex said you do, and when alex post here saying you dont then thats good,if not you do. You just thought better of it, and gave his account back and stop calling you a scammer which is a good deal you did but its up to others to jugde or trade you, not me.

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
[ QUOTE ]
Actually if MarkeeDragon would really check into their IP's now I am<u> no longer</u> on the same IP as kanteenman.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea if you are still on the same IP or not however once upon a time you were no? Thus the neutral is correct. I don't have time to recheck and redo IPs...

Arazine

Long-term member
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
rofl acually on both posts in this thread you do have the same IP. If you want to I screenshot it to proof it. /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif