• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Just wondering... about scammers... if u know alot about the read

Shadospectre

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If i have my wow cd key for my account.. and also the credit card it is being payed for with... i will get my account back regaurdless of what he has for the info right?
I did not give him my cd key or credit card number

Shadospectre

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
If i have my wow cd key for my account.. and also the credit card it is being payed for with... i will get my account back regaurdless of what he has for the info right?
I did not give him my cd key or credit card number

Vong

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Your gonna need the cd key and the original address you registered with and if you putted a fake address then they are going to ask you for the 2 highest lvls and name on the account. You should get the Secret Password first tho then call them again after you get it.

i think that might work :O

Vong

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Your gonna need the cd key and the original address you registered with and if you putted a fake address then they are going to ask you for the 2 highest lvls and name on the account. You should get the Secret Password first tho then call them again after you get it.

i think that might work :O

Shadospectre

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What we both have.
My adress
We both know what characters are on the account
We both know secret word

What i know that he doesnt:
CD-key
Credit card that has payed for it since day 1

I will get my account back right.. since i have more stuff about the account than him

Shadospectre

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What we both have.
My adress
We both know what characters are on the account
We both know secret word

What i know that he doesnt:
CD-key
Credit card that has payed for it since day 1

I will get my account back right.. since i have more stuff about the account than him

PrimeTime

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What you can do is ring them, send in ID, and then when you get your pw sent you by email they will also assign you with a three digit (i think its three) code that you will need to use everytime you ring to get any info changed.

Im not sure if this is an option given to every WoW account holder but thats what happened with a friend of mine... worth a shot though.

PrimeTime

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
What you can do is ring them, send in ID, and then when you get your pw sent you by email they will also assign you with a three digit (i think its three) code that you will need to use everytime you ring to get any info changed.

Im not sure if this is an option given to every WoW account holder but thats what happened with a friend of mine... worth a shot though.