EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Just plain evil

Dispute Type
Scam Accusation
5   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Dispute Against
Kuroro_sensei
I’ve been victimized by an individual that’s just plain evil never have I ever been treated or threatened in the way this individual has acted. He posted a boosting service for elune little did I know it’s a front for account kidnapping Hahahaha with random. I don’t mean any bad things for this individual I just want people to be aware and be careful. I wish him the best and for someone to stoop so low as this must mean he is in desperate need for money.

Attachments

ip hash: a3b9e9dbf376e7936673be

SaltnVinegar

Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
78   0   0
Country
Australia
@Gianreano Can you please post a picture of his Discord ID including the # numbers?

@Kuroro_sensei Anything to say?

ip hash: 6c676b73699b4f10e31a54
5   0   1
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It’s ok I understand there’s people like him walking around that’s just plain evil he could have made more money just doing the service instead of holding someone account hostage for ransom. Ty for ur time and I just hope no other idiot (such as myself) gets screwed over. It’s fine he will get away with this scotch free but karma doesn’t hit u immediately. Like I said before his living condition must be so bad for him to stoop so LOW as do this a deed like this. I’m a very successful man with investments and assets. Karma will get him one way or the other. Again ty for ur time admins. I realize u have to be the moderator. Ty

ip hash: 0f9dffc7876445d55ee78e