• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Just got scammed by xxfunknasty1xx Beware

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I just got scammed by xxfunknasty1xx

Please beware of this person.

We traded usernames and passwords and of course his didnt work and he says mine didnt work and left chat right away.

Please look out for him.

xxfunknasty1xx is a scammmer!

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I just got scammed by xxfunknasty1xx

Please beware of this person.

We traded usernames and passwords and of course his didnt work and he says mine didnt work and left chat right away.

Please look out for him.

xxfunknasty1xx is a scammmer!

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
LOL just made a guy on the same server and logged in from one of my other accounts and would you believe my character was online?

How could that be if I gave him the wrong info?

Well I knew it could happen I never should have fell for the line my phone is disconnected.

It will not happen again.

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
LOL just made a guy on the same server and logged in from one of my other accounts and would you believe my character was online?

How could that be if I gave him the wrong info?

Well I knew it could happen I never should have fell for the line my phone is disconnected.

It will not happen again.

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
No I am not I bought the account from an honest seller and just tried to trade the toon and when we went to switch info he gave me fake info and claimed it didnt work but then he logs into the server and starts playing.

Of course I took my ally rogue over and killed her 6 times in a row and she logged. So at least I had some fun with her . . . LOL . . . or him . . . or whoever the XXfunknasty1XX is!

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
No I am not I bought the account from an honest seller and just tried to trade the toon and when we went to switch info he gave me fake info and claimed it didnt work but then he logs into the server and starts playing.

Of course I took my ally rogue over and killed her 6 times in a row and she logged. So at least I had some fun with her . . . LOL . . . or him . . . or whoever the XXfunknasty1XX is!

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Oh I am so happy I transferred her to my server. Now I can ganker her every chance I get. He cant move her for 3 months. I am going to have my way with her for sure LOL.

frankie4life

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Oh I am so happy I transferred her to my server. Now I can ganker her every chance I get. He cant move her for 3 months. I am going to have my way with her for sure LOL.

Broiler

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
do u still have the "honest players" info?
from my understanding there is 1 last form if ID that trumps all secret words and stuff. if u give blizzard the first Credit card numbers when it was activated than the account can be restored to rightful owner or rightful second owner.. just a thought

Broiler

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
do u still have the "honest players" info?
from my understanding there is 1 last form if ID that trumps all secret words and stuff. if u give blizzard the first Credit card numbers when it was activated than the account can be restored to rightful owner or rightful second owner.. just a thought

Stev

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Is there something wrong with posting this in the scammers forum?

Stev

funknasty

Long-term member
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Please dont confuse this with me. I have only done 5 deals on Markee and I can get all of them to vouche. 3 of the users are to new to leave feedback.
AIM: FUNKBANDITZ
EMAIL: [email protected]
anything else IS NOT ME.