• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Just a little warning.

Kaneheart

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Some people are sending out files called "Ideal" my freind told me, the guy he was tradeing with asked him to put his ID / PW in a notepad on the desktop so they could trade simuntanousley but he had to double click on the Ideal icon. (A file he just accepted) He said he accepted it then it did nothing, this guy basically said don't worry if it doesn't work sometimes it doesnt etc etc. Then basically could move stuff around off his desktop he took the notepad containing the information. Sat and told him everything that was on his desktop, could EVEN read his emails. (With MSN open)

Kaneheart.

PS: I don't know if this is all legit or not, but it's just a heads up im not programmer but it's obviously some sort of file that allows access into your computer.

Kaneheart

Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Some people are sending out files called "Ideal" my freind told me, the guy he was tradeing with asked him to put his ID / PW in a notepad on the desktop so they could trade simuntanousley but he had to double click on the Ideal icon. (A file he just accepted) He said he accepted it then it did nothing, this guy basically said don't worry if it doesn't work sometimes it doesnt etc etc. Then basically could move stuff around off his desktop he took the notepad containing the information. Sat and told him everything that was on his desktop, could EVEN read his emails. (With MSN open)

Kaneheart.

PS: I don't know if this is all legit or not, but it's just a heads up im not programmer but it's obviously some sort of file that allows access into your computer.