• We do not use Discord. Our middlemen do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Juan's account selling services

Type
Service
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
  4. Playstation
Bind
  1. Mihoyo
  2. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 1+
  2. 3+
  3. 6+
Original Owner
Yes

Yenkoes

EpicMember Premium
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
Greetings everyone, I can help you to sell your accounts. Here are my terms and more information about said services.
I will need original information, such as receipts, recovery information, and e.t.c.
I will only work with people who have previously transacted on this site, Ex has a certain amount of feedback.
I take 9.5% of the price the account is sold for.(preferences towards BTC as payment for my cut)
I will need full access to the account, username, the email will have to be changed when a sale occurs.
I know there is probably a lot of options you can choose from, but I can assure you that I will try my hardest.
To buyers:
I will try my best to provide you with the best experience.
Thanks for reading ~
PM ME HERE!!

Last edited:
Report ip hash: 2c380109836c518d9aa5a8

Jheter

Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
A 10/10 service from beginning to end

We've talked for several days (I needed time to decide if I really wanted to sell my Genshin Impact account), and they offered me all the help I needed throughout the whole process. They are very attentive, trustworthy, fast to reply, and great at finding alternatives to offer the smoothest service possible. My account got sold in one day and for a good price, so I have zero complaints. I'll definitely reach to them again in the future.