EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [JP Brest] Mid game collection 54.6% with multiple paid skin/ringed 150$

Mobile OS
Android, IOS

Qzarel

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
204   0   2
Country
Thailand
qzarel-en.png

Hello Players & Gamers!

Are you the first time buyer and looking for a secured account with a great service. Also, you are not interested in dumping all the money way too much in the game?

I am very happy to help you out! Qzarel is offering you all goodies account for you as Azur Lane Player. All of my accounts are unique in its own way and worth to get if you looking to spend your time playing on it.

I can guarantee and confirmed the accounts I have listed are Legitimate & no mods and macro involved. They are all played by hand player and come from the safest sources.

My Payment method are:-
1. PayPal Transaction: Good & Service or Friends & Family
2. BitCoin: BTC Address

3. Skrill: Skrill Email Address

Please Note: I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN or PM you first, MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY THOUGH EPICNPC & DISCORD and KIK for verification.

Contact information:-
My only discord: Qzarel#8643
Kik: qzarel

[EN Avrora] Azur Lane HQ Level 88, with 3 PR ship farmed and 15+ Ship ringed, probably a mini whale account and good to go for a best mid game!

Details:

Gem:
110 Gems
Collection:
54.6% Collection
Oath Ship:
17 Total Oathed
Dorm:
3 Slot only 1F
Link:
Twitter (Can Unlink)

Price: $150

Add me on :

Discord : Qzarel#8643
Kik : qzarel
Private Message though epicNPC (If I'm not avaliable here please add me on discord)

My Avaliable Time : 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM (GMT+7) * If i'm not respond within 10 minutes meaning I'm sleeping due to out of available time, sorry for this !

More Information please feel free to asking me by these contact information.

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: b1530b95527bc442c0968a